Groups

Alesha Sells Her Wedding Dress

Source ChannelU.tv

FORMER MIS-TEEQ MEMBER ALEESH DIXON HAS DECIDED TO SELL THE WEDDING DRESS THAT SHE DESIGNED HERSELF. ALESHA DECIDED TO SELL THE DRESS FOLLOWING THE BREAK UP OF HER MARRIAGE TO MC/PRESENTER HARVEY AFTER HIS AFFAIR WITH SINGER JAVINE HYLTON. ALESHA QUOTED ON E-BAY "SEEING AS I NEVER SOLD MY WEDDING OR HAD ANY INTENTIONS OF MAKING MONEY FROM IT, I HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE A PROPORTION OF THE FUNDS TO THE CHARITIES THAT I'M CURRENTLY ASSOCIATED WITH. IT WOULD BE A SHAME FOR IT TO GO TO WASTE. GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY. LOTS OF LOVE"

Search: alesha-anjanette in ebay member search

Thats the her actual ebay member account, shes allready got 2 things on their with bids which are going for alot of money.

2 Comments

yinujim

Source ChannelU.tvFORMER MIS-TEEQ MEMBER ALEESH DIXON HAS DECIDED TO SELL … Source ChannelU.tvFORMER MIS-TEEQ MEMBER ALEESH DIXON HAS DECIDED TO SELL THE WEDDING DRESS THAT SHE DESIGNED HERSELF. ALESHA DECIDED TO SELL THE DRESS FOLLOWING THE BREAK UP OF HER MARRIAGE TO MC/PRESENTER HARVEY AFTER HIS AFFAIR WITH SINGER JAVINE HYLTON. ALESHA QUOTED ON E-BAY "SEEING AS I NEVER SOLD MY WEDDING OR HAD ANY INTENTIONS OF MAKING MONEY FROM IT, I HAVE DECIDED TO DONATE A PROPORTION OF THE FUNDS TO THE CHARITIES THAT I'M CURRENTLY ASSOCIATED WITH. IT WOULD BE A SHAME FOR IT TO GO TO WASTE. GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY. LOTS OF LOVE"Search: alesha-anjanette in ebay member searchThats the her actual ebay member account, shes allready got 2 things on their with bids which are going for alot of money.

Why are you shouting at us :shock:

Original Poster

Im not its just the text I pasted in capitals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions