Groups

Alex McLeish - Barclays Manager Of The Month - December

The in-form Blues ended the month with four wins and two draws, extending their unbeaten run in the Premier League to 11 games and equalling a club record set over 100 years ago.

13 Comments

yet you could not beat forest (nearly losing) You have it all to thank to a poor Earnshaw penalty.

Original Poster

skysports.com/sto…tml

Just for you iNSOMANiAC .................

Original Poster

GentleTouch;7481609

yet you could not beat forest (nearly losing) You have it all to thank to … yet you could not beat forest (nearly losing) You have it all to thank to a poor Earnshaw penalty.

:roll:

Never heard of him, oh hang on, wasnt he the fella caught in a Brothel the other week ?, Yeah its all coming back to me now.

Banned

Deserved.

Hope it continues tonight :thumbsup:

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7481642

Deserved.

I agree .....

mark halsall;7481709

Hope it continues tonight :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed ... ;-)

HTP :oops:

Banned

should have gone to simon grayson(lol).......oh wait he won the LMA Award

should i start a thread?

we win today we will have been unbeaten at home for an entire year

Original Poster

casparwhite;7481843

should have gone to simon grayson(lol).......oh wait he won the LMA … should have gone to simon grayson(lol).......oh wait he won the LMA Awardshould i start a thread?

Yeah why not ...... more banter .... ;-)

Banned

casparwhite;7481843

should have gone to simon grayson(lol).......oh wait he won the LMA … should have gone to simon grayson(lol).......oh wait he won the LMA Awardshould i start a thread?we win today we will have been unbeaten at home for an entire year

Peter Ridsdale won Chairman of the Century too - put him in too:whistling:

Banned

smithyp1;7481895

Yeah why not ...... more banter .... ;-)

oi u missed my edit:roll:

only lost 1 game to millwall in the league the whole season........the only other loss was to liverpool in carling cup which was a skank

well done to u lot anyways u are flying high:)

Original Poster

casparwhite;7481956

oi u missed my edit:roll:only lost 1 game to millwall in the league the … oi u missed my edit:roll:only lost 1 game to millwall in the league the whole season........the only other loss was to liverpool in carling cup which was a skankwell done to u lot anyways u are flying high:)

For now yes, times are good.

Makes a change for us bluenoses to have something positive to talk about.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …172449
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416214108
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1848
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1329

See more discussions