We need to talk mate. Get in touch.

25 Comments

Banned

Blanco

do a search on this board ;-)

Blanco

No chance, he's been banned cos he's a THIEF.
    If you email me I'll pass you on to a Forum where his details have been found and posted.
    dinosteveus1@googlemail.com

Whats happening with alex been watching the other site to see if you all had tracked him down but it seems to have gone or I just can't see it. Hope all got their money back or someone gave him a good kicking

Or both LOL

(like you, I've been watching the threads here with interest and a growing annoyance at a little g*t who has no consideration for other folks ... you can only hope that karma comes and bites him on the bum one day - or he has a 'my name is earl' moment)

Did anyone get their money back from him?

SBrunette

Did anyone get their money back from him?

I've not heard of anybody who got their money back. A lot of time was spent looking for this little scroat and nobody does anything. We found his address, phone number, etc and although it was 'fun' looking it's also demoralising.

dinosteveus

I've not heard of anybody who got their money back. A lot of time was … I've not heard of anybody who got their money back. A lot of time was spent looking for this little scroat and nobody does anything. We found his address, phone number, etc and although it was 'fun' looking it's also demoralising.

Pretty mild stuff from you Steve considering :x Just to reitterate Steve's words:

Anyone that lost money from this excuse for a boy/man should really be getting off their backsides and doing something about it.

You all got the help you wanted in tracing him and his "colleague/s" and yet no one has the gumption to follow it through.

[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Instant Karma gonna get you soon David [/SIZE][/COLOR]:whistling:[/CENTER]

what did he do?:?

dinosteveus

I've not heard of anybody who got their money back. A lot of time was … I've not heard of anybody who got their money back. A lot of time was spent looking for this little scroat and nobody does anything. We found his address, phone number, etc and although it was 'fun' looking it's also demoralising.

Did you Google Earth him? we could have covered his house in marzipan...

or Brighton Rock

hottoshop

or Brighton Rock

Ummmm, I know where the Rock would be sticking out of. :giggle:
    Seriously, if we don't stop these scammers on here it will never end. Like everybody on here, I work hard for my money, and I'm careful with it. if people can afford to lose any amount please, donate it to a charity.

MBeeching

Did you Google Earth him? we could have covered his house in marzipan...

Are you mad? why waste all that marzipan - Mmm - marzipan....
    hottoshop

Brighton rock

Shouldn't be too hard to spot...http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u157/jelli89_2007/240046GmOL_w.jpg

Banned

someone conned me out of money on ebay once I tracked him down through the electoral roll and went to his house and threw a brick at his car windscreen lmao im sure that cost him more then the £15 he got of mine

Proximo

someone conned me out of money on ebay once I tracked him down through … someone conned me out of money on ebay once I tracked him down through the electoral roll and went to his house and threw a brick at his car windscreen lmao im sure that cost him more then the £15 he got of mine

Hehehe Nice one. It could have cost you a lot more than £15 if you got caught though.

Banned

dinosteveus

Hehehe Nice one. It could have cost you a lot more than £15 if you got … Hehehe Nice one. It could have cost you a lot more than £15 if you got caught though.

It is such a petty crime I dont think the police would devote the resources into it....I know people have varying opinions on "revenge" and "two wrongs dont make a right" etc but being swindled out of money really grinds ones gears >:-l

I hope enough people care to find this guy and give him what for esp if he is a repeat offender!

Banned

It's not a petty crime, definitely more organised, he's done it for over a year here under several guises, done it on a few other sites also.

Perhaps the once could be forgiven as being a mistake and a caution applied, however this is obtaining monies by fraud on a regular basis.

Got him bang to rights, confession, confirmation of receipt of monies, etc, but alas, some just take it on the chin, whereas i'd give it to him in the baws!!!!!!!! :whistling:

Can't believe that after all the time and effort aScottishBloke, hottoshop and others have put into this that the victims are just going to let it slide :x :x ..You have all the details that you need - GO GET HIM!!!

Proximo

someone conned me out of money on ebay once I tracked him down through … someone conned me out of money on ebay once I tracked him down through the electoral roll and went to his house and threw a brick at his car windscreen lmao im sure that cost him more then the £15 he got of mine

Hope you were 100% sure you had the right guy :thumbsup:

same here u sure it was his car or even the right place for that matter?

some poor person wakes up and sees their car lol

Well if you want to hire some muscle, I'm available from 5-8 weekdays & all day Saturday

Original Poster

I think a bunch of people should hire out a coach and make a trip down there as a group. Have a HUKD party on there too so as to avoid the trip being in vain.

Original Poster

*Bump* Anyone had first contact?

jelli89

Are you mad? why waste all that marzipan - Mmm - marzipan....Shouldn't be … Are you mad? why waste all that marzipan - Mmm - marzipan....Shouldn't be too hard to spot...

That's Michael Jackson's house isn't it? :-D

aScottishBloke

It's not a petty crime, definitely more organised, he's done it for over … It's not a petty crime, definitely more organised, he's done it for over a year here under several guises, done it on a few other sites also. :whistling:

I think the remark about it being a petty crime was refering to proximo's brick arguing with a ebay selers car windscreen not Alex1982 or whatever name hes reading these posts under now!

Banned

simplygifted

Hope you were 100% sure you had the right guy :thumbsup:

muffin247

same here u sure it was his car or even the right place for that … same here u sure it was his car or even the right place for that matter?some poor person wakes up and sees their car lol

Yes I am sure, the electoral role does not lie

also prior to this he sent me his address (because i was going to pay by cheque) and i searched for it in my mail application ,

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6846/picture1hx2.jpg

Bournemouth....fun for all the family! was a laugh (pic i took of the very photogenic environment)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions