Alexa Super Mode

Found 22nd Dec 2018
Hello people, I'm after some help. My son has put our echo into Super Alexa Mode after watching a video on YouTube I have searched online to see what this mode means but I can't find anything! Does anyone have any idea what it is?
Community Updates
AskSmart Home
Top comments
gemmalani3 h, 33 m ago

Ahhh ok so it's nothing then I'm not going to get up in the morning to …Ahhh ok so it's nothing then I'm not going to get up in the morning to loads of deliveries. I'm not very tech savvy so I have no clue about these things.

I believe if it's enabled correctly you no longer have to pay tax
Edited by: "tallpete33" 22nd Dec 2018
8 Comments
It's just an "Easter egg"..

Found on the first Google search

Voice command: “Alexa, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start.”
Alexa’s response: “Super Alexa mode activated. Starting reactors. Online. Enabling advanced systems. Online. Raising dongers. Error. Dongers missing. Aborting.”
benjammin31628 m ago

It's just an "Easter egg".. Found on the first Google search Voice …It's just an "Easter egg".. Found on the first Google search Voice command: “Alexa, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start.”Alexa’s response: “Super Alexa mode activated. Starting reactors. Online. Enabling advanced systems. Online. Raising dongers. Error. Dongers missing. Aborting.”

Ahhh ok so it's nothing then I'm not going to get up in the morning to loads of deliveries. I'm not very tech savvy so I have no clue about these things.
gemmalani3 h, 33 m ago

Ahhh ok so it's nothing then I'm not going to get up in the morning to …Ahhh ok so it's nothing then I'm not going to get up in the morning to loads of deliveries. I'm not very tech savvy so I have no clue about these things.

I believe if it's enabled correctly you no longer have to pay tax
Edited by: "tallpete33" 22nd Dec 2018
This is an old video game code called the "Konami Code" it is just one of those nerdy little Easter eggs that are programmed into the Echo. My favorite is asking it "How much Wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood?"
otis.mcnuttiii1 h, 10 m ago

This is an old video game code called the "Konami Code" it is just one of …This is an old video game code called the "Konami Code" it is just one of those nerdy little Easter eggs that are programmed into the Echo. My favorite is asking it "How much Wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Ahh ok I still have no idea Lol:-/
otis.mcnuttiii18th Jan

This is an old video game code called the "Konami Code" it is just one of …This is an old video game code called the "Konami Code" it is just one of those nerdy little Easter eggs that are programmed into the Echo. My favorite is asking it "How much Wood could a Woodchuck chuck if a Woodchuck could chuck wood?"

gemmalani18th Jan

Ahh ok I still have no idea Lol:-/

37253319-lrIzL.jpg

Guybrush Threepwood: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Woodchuck: A woodchuck could chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood.

Guybrush Threepwood: But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?
Woodchuck: Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood, and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?

Guybrush Threepwood: A woodchuck should chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood.
Woodchuck: Oh, shut up!

Is it something to do with the zombie apocalypse ?

Give your son a slap and tell him to keep his sticky paws off your stuff.
oliviasgrandad2 h, 34 m ago

Is it something to do with the zombie apocalypse ?Give your son a slap and …Is it something to do with the zombie apocalypse ?Give your son a slap and tell him to keep his sticky paws off your stuff.

I did have a firm word stating I best not have a load of orders turning up at my door I'm really not tech savvy so I have no idea.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants