Groups

Alexandra Palace, london - Seating plan..HELP ASAP!!

i want to see alice cooper but o2 says a place is available at level 1...ive looked at the seating plan and it doesnt make sense...is this a seat...it says no seat number....i dont want to stand

15 Comments

I don't recall ever going to a gig at Alexandra palace and having a seat. They have always been standing.

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/tm/en-gb/tmimages/venue/maps/uk2/uk29b_a.gif

There is some seating now but level 1 standing is the civilised standing area (no moshing etc...)

Original Poster

moshing??

Original Poster

so Price Level 1Unreserved is standing... the search never finds a seated one!!

peterjmay

moshing??

lol....moshing is when you all put your arms around each other and sway from side to side, usually accompanied by lighters in the air time. Health & Safety have no banned this at most arenas.

Banned

I would have said moshing is jumping, diving, swaying and pushing and goes on at every gig in the world playing appropriate music to do so.

Original Poster

master_chief

I would have said moshing is jumping, diving, swaying and pushing and … I would have said moshing is jumping, diving, swaying and pushing and goes on at every gig in the world playing appropriate music to do so.

this could be a given at an alice cooper gig me thinks!! hmmm

Banned

you want to go to a rock concert but you dont want to stand up? rock n' roll! (from your seat)

Chances are you'll be standing if you have seat.

Don't forget your earplugs too, these musical events can get quite loud.

Banned

Peter - you should really change your name

To peterJFGImay

Original Poster

explain? JFG?

Banned

JFGI

Work it out

Or start a thread

Original Poster

dimebars

JFGIWork it outOr start a thread

done

I wanted standing but didnt get the option my receipt says Row GA3 Seats 67 - 70 !!! Can I still go and stand? Or is it all seating and if so where are these seats?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1314
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407240

See more discussions