Alfred Pennyworth (Batman's Butler) is getting a spin off show

Found 17th May
talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. do you think this is a step too far??
Community Updates
Misc
20 Comments
Not if it’s Sean Pertwee, could watch him a Alfred all day! If it’s an Alfred Origins though, maybe!
Step to far, yes it's Madness, one step beyond!
We need a Batmetal Film.

What the heck is this gonna be about? Folding sheets, making the perfect Tea?

"Alfred and the quest to find a suitable gardener"
Probably inspired by dreams of misc!
splatsplatsplat44 m ago

We need a Batmetal Film.What the heck is this gonna be about? Folding …We need a Batmetal Film.What the heck is this gonna be about? Folding sheets, making the perfect Tea?"Alfred and the quest to find a suitable gardener"

Alfred Pennyworth is former British Special Forces .. would make an awesome story line if it goes back to his soldiering days and then leading up to working for the Wayne family like his dad did before him...
Edited by: "arcangel111" 17th May
To me once again they don't really know what the fans want - finally Arkham is getting good and we could finally have a Batman TV show again... so they are gonna finish it with a batman reveal??? what?? surely we wanted a couple of years of batman...

instead we get a show about the butler... he is a cool butler and all... but is he the batman... no sir he is not the batman.
If is on the same style as Gotham I not would even bother.

I gave up on season two!
Edited by: "gcmarcal" 17th May
gcmarcal1 h, 3 m ago

If is on the same style as Gotham I not would even bother. I gave up on …If is on the same style as Gotham I not would even bother. I gave up on season two!

I like Gotham it's cool
omar0204 m ago

I like Gotham it's cool

Could not stand it! That Fish woman was getting on my nerves
Quite enjoyed black butler. Not all butlers are boring.
gcmarcal47 m ago

Spoiler ..... she ain't in it anymore
arcangel1111 m ago

Too late for me! LOL
It's very good this season
arcangel1113 h, 5 m ago

gcmarcal20 h, 49 m ago

There was a Fishwoman?? Wow what next Kangarooman??
arcangel11123 h, 5 m ago

Alfred Pennyworth is former British Special Forces .. would make an …Alfred Pennyworth is former British Special Forces .. would make an awesome story line if it goes back to his soldiering days and then leading up to working for the Wayne family like his dad did before him...

I think that's what it might be!!
She is Will Smiths wife? No wonder they were pushing her down our throaths
gcmarcal17th May

If is on the same style as Gotham I not would even bother. I gave up on …If is on the same style as Gotham I not would even bother. I gave up on season two!

Your loss, it’s brilliant
If it’s the fella who plays Alfred in Gotham, I’m up for it - getting to see Alfred in his special forces hay day would be a treat.
DragonChris4 h, 29 m ago

If it’s the fella who plays Alfred in Gotham, I’m up for it - getting to se …If it’s the fella who plays Alfred in Gotham, I’m up for it - getting to see Alfred in his special forces hay day would be a treat.

Watch "Dog Soldiers"
I dunno I've always been intrested in the character, would be great to see events from his POV.

Like how does he really cope with fixing Bruce up all the time, how does he cope becoming the man with the responsibility of bringing up the world's richest kid after the loss of parents?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants