Ali Express problems shipping to Norwich, Norfolk?

Posted 16th Dec 2019
Hello there
Has anyone had problems shipping to Norwich from Ali Express?
I seem not to be able to get anything shipped to my address from all different sellers that I have tried...
Assistant on the app said I had to contact individual sellers 🤷🏼♀️

Anyone had such problems before?

Many thanks
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad
10 Comments
deleted2244433
What is it you're trying to buy? Certain items have exclusive UK supply deals in place that prohibit sales to the UK from any other source. Many Chinese vendors happily ignore the rules but the marketplace has to be seen to be upholding the rules.
Just ordered a battery tester, well 3 of them.
One to Lincolnshire one to Kent and the last to Mansfield.
With no issues. At worst could you order to a friends or a family members house.
deleted224443316/12/2019 11:30

What is it you're trying to buy? Certain items have exclusive UK supply …What is it you're trying to buy? Certain items have exclusive UK supply deals in place that prohibit sales to the UK from any other source. Many Chinese vendors happily ignore the rules but the marketplace has to be seen to be upholding the rules.

I've tried ordering numerous items from various vendors. Every single one of them state they do not deliver to my region when proceeded to buy...
I tried random SW London address and no issue
bigwheels16/12/2019 11:42

Just ordered a battery tester, well 3 of them.One to Lincolnshire one to …Just ordered a battery tester, well 3 of them.One to Lincolnshire one to Kent and the last to Mansfield.With no issues. At worst could you order to a friends or a family members house.

Looks like that's my only option
When I was in yarmouth I had no issue.

Are you in a new build, or on a new/renamed road? It may be that the Aliexpress payment system has some form of address verification that's a little out of date
Have you put United Kingdom on your address? Maybe they think you want posting to some strange place without it. I order loads and not had any address problems.
EndlessWaves16/12/2019 13:20

When I was in yarmouth I had no issue.Are you in a new build, or on a …When I was in yarmouth I had no issue.Are you in a new build, or on a new/renamed road? It may be that the Aliexpress payment system has some form of address verification that's a little out of date

No, the house and road has been here since 1929. I have never had an issue with my address...
googley216/12/2019 13:29

Have you put United Kingdom on your address? Maybe they think you want …Have you put United Kingdom on your address? Maybe they think you want posting to some strange place without it. I order loads and not had any address problems.

Yes, I tried changing regions to England, Norfolk, Other etc. Nothing is helping
Delete that account if you have nothing outstanding and open up a new account Must be something wrong in the system.
I managed to sort it out by choosing the same name road in another city and then just changing the city and postcode manually 🏻
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions