Groups

alice in wonderland

just watching alice in wonderland on sky box office

what a load of absolute crap!

33 Comments

Is it rubbish? I have been debating buying it for my LO :?

Original Poster

wasted me money and time!

Original Poster

munnski;8862684

Is it rubbish? I have been debating buying it for my LO :?

how old is ur little one? i know my 6 yr old son wouldnt have liked it.

my son watched it at school and hated it

its a shocking movie. felt cheated out of my monet when i saw it.

I think its much better seeing it in 3D at the cinema, but yeah, not brilliant

Banned

starsparkle2311;8862715

It was good, not the best, but it had Johnny Depp in it, albeit weird … It was good, not the best, but it had Johnny Depp in it, albeit weird looking, but still directed by Tim Burton, what were you expecting? Open your mind,lol. It was ok:-D

daughter likes both johnny depp and anything from tim burton so she liked it as did my 8 yr old son, i only seen the 1st half hour and gave up, although i must admit its one of the disney films i dont like anyway

Thanks!

Must stop the wife getting the DVD for the children!

Original Poster

lols SS..yeah should have thought, tim burton will be weird. but its not good weird. just rubbish!!!

ok im not burtons biggest fan. i liked corpse bride though.

anyways yeah i cant see kids saying this is good!!

congrats on 39000 posts sassie

Original Poster

sassie;8862739

daughter likes both johnny depp and anything from tim burton so she liked … daughter likes both johnny depp and anything from tim burton so she liked it as did my 8 yr old son, i only seen the 1st half hour and gave up, although i must admit its one of the disney films i dont like anyway

i stand corrected. some will like this

yeah the beginning and end were good. ie the non-wonderland bits! maybe cos i like period drama! hahaha

Original Poster

or maybe cos it had the bitty lady from little britain in it?!?!!!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;8862754

bloody hell! wow!!

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;8862777

It was crap a total waste of my Sat night last week. The boys like it … It was crap a total waste of my Sat night last week. The boys like it though, thye like the CC and the twins played by Matt Lucas.

haha he was great!

Banned

starsparkle2311;8862780

Why did you give up? I was sat at the cinema, not a film I would've … Why did you give up? I was sat at the cinema, not a film I would've walked out on, it was ok, not great, but still ok:)I wouldn't buy it on dvd though,lol

i didn't go to cinema, i watched it on dvd, well the 1st half hour of it - lol

really not my sort of film, but kids went to cinema to watch it

magicbeans;8862782

bloody hell! wow!!

play it down it makes her feel old:-D

Banned

rappy, shhhhhhhhhhhhh

sassie;8862806

rappy, shhhhhhhhhhhhh

:oops::)

raptorcigs;8862754

OMG :w00t:

Banned

raptorcigs;8862812

:oops::)

you know they will all flock in now for a dig, at least i dont pretend to have a life and thousands of posts

Original Poster

39000 posts full of love??? haha

Original Poster

sassie;8862822

you know they will all flock in now for a dig, at least i dont pretend to … you know they will all flock in now for a dig, at least i dont pretend to have a life and thousands of posts

who? huh? what?!

nah no1 gonna check out the alice in wonderland thread!! thats just admitting ur lame! haha

Banned

magicbeans;8862829

who? huh? what?!nah no1 gonna check out the alice in wonderland thread!! … who? huh? what?!nah no1 gonna check out the alice in wonderland thread!! thats just admitting ur lame! haha

that too :oops:

sassie;8862822

you know they will all flock in now for a dig, at least i dont pretend to … you know they will all flock in now for a dig, at least i dont pretend to have a life and thousands of posts

my life is all pretend wifey says i always pretend to wash the pots :w00t:

Banned

starsparkle2311;8862846

You have got thousands of posts tho', or is that pretending? LOL I like … You have got thousands of posts tho', or is that pretending? LOL I like this game, yes my sad post count is pretend too, I like this pretence:p

yes but i have no life, i couldnt possibly have both :thumbsup:

Banned

starsparkle2311;8862860

You're a female tho'? You can multi-task rofl:p

another pretence :w00t:

think we need a true dare kiss command or promise thread here

sassie first lol

Banned

raptorcigs;8862879

think we need a true dare kiss command or promise thread heresassie first … think we need a true dare kiss command or promise thread heresassie first lol

oh no, lets not wreck magics thread ;-)

sorry magic

Original Poster

raptorcigs;8862900

sorry magic

u saying 'sorry magicbeans' or u got some sorry style magic? haha!!

seriously thread hijack...i got my annoyance about speninding 4quid and time on this film outta my system in OP!

sassie;8862822

Congrats Sassie.

Not one sarky underhand dig in any of your 39,000 posts.

No, not one but 38,500 mwahahahahahaha. :giggle:

Seriously, well done Sassie, always looking out to expose scammers and help the vulnerable. :thumbsup:

God, that sounds really cheesy. It is meant in the "Best possible taste" as Kenny Everett would say.

i couldn't be nasty to you ---not with that AK47in your grip

super sassie (cartoon drawing coming up soon)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions