Groups

Alien

Just recently watched the alien trilogy for the first time and I have to say that the Alien and Aliens are both really good! But i have just watched alien 3 and it was awful!

Does anyone else agree?

What is alien ressurection like? Was going to watch it but if its like alien 3 i might give it a miss!

Also, does anyone know if there is going to be a new alien movie out?

7 Comments

Banned

Alien3 has some great moments but it was ruined by studio interference. Fincher is one of the greatest filmmakers of the modern age, this was a vital life lesson for him.

Aliens is the best IMO........X)

alien ressurection is Ok it's a lot better than 3

There is going to be a new Alien movie, Ridley Scott is working on a prequel.

If you had asked for a suggestion before starting I would have said watch 1 2 and 4 and try to pretend 3 does not exist.

Banned

Resurrection is the worst out the lot of them. A prime example of poor marriage between material and director. The alien hybrid thing at the end is reason enough to despise it.

master_chief

Resurrection is the worst out the lot of them. A prime example of poor … Resurrection is the worst out the lot of them. A prime example of poor marriage between material and director. The alien hybrid thing at the end is reason enough to despise it.

I admit the alien hybrid is sensationally awful, but I guess I am just a sucker for Sigourney Weaver as a Kick Ass Super Woman combined with the special effects and cheesy one liners all the way through. (would have put the old red faced smilie here).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1623
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2490
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22

See more discussions