Alien Anthology From Tesco

6 replies
Found 25th May 2011
Hi everyone, did anybody on here order this product from Tesco entertainment for under £17 a few weeks back? I'm asking because they were advertising the digipack but I hear they sent out amarays instead? Could people confirm this please? Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Aliens
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Aliens
6 Comments

I bought it ages ago but mines like this

http://www.screenjabber.com/files/alien-anthology-BD2.jpg

The Digipack has ben out of print for a while now, personally i prefer the Amaray set, because digipacks fall apart over time.

BradyBrade!

The Digipack has ben out of print for a while now, personally i prefer … The Digipack has ben out of print for a while now, personally i prefer the Amaray set, because digipacks fall apart over time.

Mine are mint and watched the films a few times - obviously your not taking care of your blu rays :-D

No, over the years the glue dries up and the digipack falls apart, its a common problem with digipacks.

BradyBrade!

No, over the years the glue dries up and the digipack falls apart, its a … No, over the years the glue dries up and the digipack falls apart, its a common problem with digipacks.

I've got a back to the future digipack from 2002 dvd still stuck together must have watched it 30 times

dandoc2

I've got a back to the future digipack from 2002 dvd still stuck together … I've got a back to the future digipack from 2002 dvd still stuck together must have watched it 30 times

Well you have been lucky because a lot of people have problems with digipacks falling apart, check AVForums for people already complaining about their Alien Anthology falling apart!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage66
    2. Best watches under £500?55
    3. What shoes are these?33
    4. Samsung UE50MU6120KXXU or LG 55UJ630V34

See more discussions