Alien: Isolation free code

Found 4th Sep 2017
Won't post the code here to save someone nabbing it, but first to ask can have it free.

I bought the horror Humble bundle and this was included but I already own it, so if anyone wants to try just shout.

Cheers
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments
Please!
Original Poster
I've PM'd you, have fun
For future reference, if you find yourself with any spare keys, I'm always very grateful for donations to my weekly giveaways here on HUKD.

Here's the latest: hotukdeals.com/dis…995
Edited by: "Illusionary" 4th Sep 2017
Original Poster
Illusionary11 h, 26 m ago

For future reference, if you find yourself with any spare keys, I'm always …For future reference, if you find yourself with any spare keys, I'm always very grateful for donations to my weekly giveaways here on HUKD. Here's the latest: https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/weekly-game-codes-giveaway-185-2778995

Ah, didn't know that was a thing will be sure to give you a shout when I've sorted throught my next lot.
Chickenofthecave10 m ago

Ah, didn't know that was a thing will be sure to give you a …Ah, didn't know that was a thing will be sure to give you a shout when I've sorted throught my next lot.

No worries - there's no pressure whatsoever.
I had hoped it was for Xbox or Playstation and so dived straight in but don't think it is? I cannot use it if it's PC so you can offer to somebody else of give to illusion for his giveaway...
Original Poster
JumpMan198028 m ago

I had hoped it was for Xbox or Playstation and so dived straight in but …I had hoped it was for Xbox or Playstation and so dived straight in but don't think it is? I cannot use it if it's PC so you can offer to somebody else of give to illusion for his giveaway...

Looking back I should have mentioned that shouldn't I, it is for Steam sorry

Illusionary31 m ago

No worries - there's no pressure whatsoever.

I've sent you the link over for your giveaway
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants