Aliexpress

Found 29th Jan
Can anyone give me advice when buying from AliExpress, what is the best way to pay, best delivery option to go for? And any other tips will be appreciated.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
deleted79467
remember its like ebay so you need to check out the individual vendors feedback
Hi. I’ve used AliExpress lots in the past. Always check sellers. They have top sellers and check the feedback on customers, I’ve had good stuff from them. Also they refund side are pretty good. Always expect three to four week delivery and also u can pay a bit etc for different postage so it arrives quicker
Can you tell me please if I've got this right you don't pay for the goods until they arrive? As that's what it states under the buyer protection.
fluff454 h, 30 m ago

Can you tell me please if I've got this right you don't pay for the goods …Can you tell me please if I've got this right you don't pay for the goods until they arrive? As that's what it states under the buyer protection.

I'd have to check my bank but I'm sure you pay the day you order.
What is your experience regarding import taxes and additional postal charges when buying from Aliexpress etc.? Did you end up paying more / alot more than the price you bought the items for?
I didn't get a Chinese phone from them in the end I opted 4the huawei p10 lite with 1month contract for £139 with carphone warehouse thru top cashback, so I then cancelled the contract straight away plus getting £52 cashback so phone works out about £90, that seemed a better deal & option, but thanks anyway
Edited by: "fluff45" 5th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants