Aliexpress!!! How to contact for an unfulfilled order? Marbles credit card ain't helpful either

Posted 5th Jan
I have been trying to contact Aliexpress for a refund to an order they failed to deliver. i've waited passed the 60-day mandatory delivery window.

The problem is, i cannot find the confirmation email for the order, and the order number. I suspect i might have typed my email address wrongly but my Marbles credit card statement clearly shows ....

I bought a phone, Mi Max 3 for £125, at the tail end of October 2019.

How do i deal with this, good people?
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad

Groups

8 Comments
Can you log into your account? If so you should be able to view orders and then open dispute
Bob2460105/01/2020 09:10

Can you log into your account? If so you should be able to view orders and …Can you log into your account? If so you should be able to view orders and then open dispute

You cannot open a dispute in your account without the order details, which I don't have
Wouldn't it show the order details in your account, to show it in progress? Not just in an email to you
Toonah05/01/2020 09:44

Wouldn't it show the order details in your account, to show it in …Wouldn't it show the order details in your account, to show it in progress? Not just in an email to you

I didn't receive any communication whatsoever from them. I was buying the phone for someone so I used the person's email address to register with aliexpress and the person didn't receive any email from them, hence my suspension of entering a wrong email address. I was still hopeful of getting the delivery because the delivery address was OK
I think (trying to recall when I last ordered with AliExpress) they keep order info in the online account, if you can log in to that. Try logging in with their email and the password to the online thing, I can't recall if it's AliExpress or another thing but you log when it arrives, so it shows when the order was made and how long is left. It's not only put in emails
tanga3305/01/2020 09:58

...Marbles credit card ain't helpful either

Go back to Marbles. Dispute the transaction, if necessary quoting this specific phrase:
"I dispute this transaction and formally demand that you initiate a request for information (RFI) as defined by Mastercard.
If you (Newday Ltd) is unable to comply with this demand:
1) please state the reason why compliance is not possible so that the reason can be included in a subsequent investigation by your financial regulator, and
2) please provide details to your complaints procedure."
AndyRoyd05/01/2020 11:31

Go back to Marbles. Dispute the transaction, if necessary quoting this …Go back to Marbles. Dispute the transaction, if necessary quoting this specific phrase: "I dispute this transaction and formally demand that you initiate a request for information (RFI) as defined by Mastercard.If you (Newday Ltd) is unable to comply with this demand: 1) please state the reason why compliance is not possible so that the reason can be included in a subsequent investigation by your financial regulator, and 2) please provide details to your complaints procedure."

Thanks a lot for your help., I will do as suggested.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions