Aliexpress Mobile Phone Warranty

Found 26th Nov 2017
Has anyone claimed on the warranty for a mobile phone from Aliexpress?

Lines have appeared on my Xiaomi Mi5 screen which I bought in Feb 17.

I've raised a warranty request and they want me to send it to a address in Poland.

Is it worth me doing this or should I just claimed on my mobile phone insurance through my Halifax Rewards account?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
If you buy from China, you don't have a warranty. That's the price you pay for cheap products.
ianhookk17 m ago

If you buy from China, you don't have a warranty. That's the price you pay …If you buy from China, you don't have a warranty. That's the price you pay for cheap products.

I paid extra for the EU warranty... I wanted to know if anyone else had claimed on it.
I've got it but not used it, I'd be interested in how it goes though.
Buy cheap, buy twice. When will people learn.
benrobertsno127th Nov

Buy cheap, buy twice. When will people learn.

Can't fault the build quality of Xiaomi. Loads better than Samsung and Apple!! Why would I pay £1000 for an Apple when I could five of the same phone? Lol

I'm not sure if the screen has cracked or its connector has come loose.
qazitory2 h, 38 m ago

Can't fault the build quality of Xiaomi. Loads better than Samsung and …Can't fault the build quality of Xiaomi. Loads better than Samsung and Apple!! Why would I pay £1000 for an Apple when I could five of the same phone? LolI'm not sure if the screen has cracked or its connector has come loose.

It's not a reference to what brand its more about the "saving" where it was purchased from.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants