AliExpress Spain phone refund

Posted 24th Jun
How easy is it to return a phone to AliExpress Spain. I live in the UK and
bought a redmi note 9s last week and it runs hot and very very hot when video calling. Not had this problem with my other Xiaomi phones. Just wondering if it will be a lot of hassle getting a refund?
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad

Groups

2 Comments
Aliexpress is China (even the Spanish Aliexpress site), the Phone's seller may have shipped from a Spanish warehouse though.

You need to go through AliExpress returns process and see if the seller will accept returns.
If so it's likely you'll need to return to Spain and pay for postage yourself, expect £10-£15 for insured postage.

Might be worth trying Xiaomi UK. If you contact them on Webchat giving your phone IMEI they will tell you if it has European warranty coverage, if it shipped form Spain it might be a euro model and have warranty.

I bought a Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro from eGlobal last year, it shipped form a Euro warehouse and when I checked with xiaomi it was covered. (didn't need to use it mind)

Chat support button at bottom of this page

www . mi . com/uk/…ty/
Edited by: "Uridium" 24th Jun
Thank u I will give it a go.
After a video call I put the phone in my pocket and though it was hot. It was so hot it left a red mark on my leg. Don't think that's right or safe. :/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants