AliExpress support

Posted 3rd Jan
Anyone know how I can contact AliExpress. I have a dispute pending for a very long time and I am not getting any replies from AliExpress or the seller. Is there and contact details, email or phone number. I tried there contact page but its full of crap and only eva the robot replies, which is not helpful.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
The words "Aliexpress" and "support" in same sentence implies an optimistic combination.
16 Comments
The words "Aliexpress" and "support" in same sentence implies an optimistic combination.
You keep beating up the online robot help page. After about 10 mins of clicking every option I got a human. It was painful but certainly got my dispute fixed.
Edited by: "ladaowner" 3rd Jan
I was gonna buy a mobility scooter from them, this has kinda put me off a bit
ladaowner03/01/2020 11:36

You keep beating up the online robot help page. After about 10 mins of …You keep beating up the online robot help page. After about 10 mins of clicking every option I got a human. It was painful but certainly got my dispute fixed.

Will give it try but I already spammed click the option, probably not for 10 mins
Mine was for a fake tracking number that had already been delivered to an address 300 miles away from my house.
Mendoza03/01/2020 13:33

I was gonna buy a mobility scooter from them, this has kinda put me off a …I was gonna buy a mobility scooter from them, this has kinda put me off a bit

Watch out there is no easy returns. If it come broken or had a fault after 30 Days they say you have to pay postage to return it back to China. And then 9/10 China suspiciously lose the item

So not only do you lose the item. You lose return postage too
adamey1903/01/2020 13:59

Will give it try but I already spammed click the option, probably not for …Will give it try but I already spammed click the option, probably not for 10 mins

Yeah too me a while got by through in the end.
Mendoza03/01/2020 13:33

I was gonna buy a mobility scooter from them, this has kinda put me off a …I was gonna buy a mobility scooter from them, this has kinda put me off a bit

That would be a huge leap of faith. If you have to buy from China, consider using a supplier that accepts direct credit card payment and have the CC accountholder pay via that method.
AndyRoyd03/01/2020 15:20

That would be a huge leap of faith. If you have to buy from China, …That would be a huge leap of faith. If you have to buy from China, consider using a supplier that accepts direct credit card payment and have the CC accountholder pay via that method.

what payment method is Aliexpress?
Mendoza03/01/2020 18:02

It varies, depending on seller. Some twice CC, some DB.
Mendoza03/01/2020 18:02

Card or occasionally PayPal at additional cost, but not possible to pay supplier directly so no S75 protection available, unlike other direct sources
AndyRoyd03/01/2020 18:58

Card or occasionally PayPal at additional cost, but not possible to pay …Card or occasionally PayPal at additional cost, but not possible to pay supplier directly so no S75 protection available, unlike other direct sources

I know on another thread, someone posted a few other sources, totally can’t remember what they were though, I just knew I’d heard of them, just never visited them
Aliexpress normally auto step in after 7 days. They always have for me. I find their support better than ebay.

I've won two disputes in the last few weeks. One for fake tracking at the other end of the country - full refund, one for sent a different brand to advertised (but same product) - refund or return or a 30% refund which I took.
dcx_badass04/01/2020 18:55

Aliexpress normally auto step in after 7 days. They always have for me. I …Aliexpress normally auto step in after 7 days. They always have for me. I find their support better than ebay.I've won two disputes in the last few weeks. One for fake tracking at the other end of the country - full refund, one for sent a different brand to advertised (but same product) - refund or return or a 30% refund which I took.

My dispute has been over 1 month now. It was in middle but then seller and AliExpress stopped replying. I managed to speak to their customer support.
adamey1904/01/2020 18:57

My dispute has been over 1 month now. It was in middle but then seller and …My dispute has been over 1 month now. It was in middle but then seller and AliExpress stopped replying. I managed to speak to their customer support.

Weird. One of mine (the wrong brand) said if me and the seller couldn't agree in 7 days they'd step in. Then they stepped in and sorted it in 2 days. Try live chat them.
dcx_badass04/01/2020 18:58

Weird. One of mine (the wrong brand) said if me and the seller couldn't …Weird. One of mine (the wrong brand) said if me and the seller couldn't agree in 7 days they'd step in. Then they stepped in and sorted it in 2 days. Try live chat them.

Managed to get through to live chat, they said they will get back to me in next week or two.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions