All 43 hours of Shameless on all 4 free.. every episode and series

Groups

Top comments
I see a trend of every series or film available on All 4 or I player getting its own post.
This has been on all 4 for free for years
I am impressed as this is actually free without the need of a subscription since tvlicence is only required for iplayer, not my kind of show but have heat for posting a correct deal and doing the research
9 Comments
Nice
I see a trend of every series or film available on All 4 or I player getting its own post.
Cold
I am impressed as this is actually free without the need of a subscription since tvlicence is only required for iplayer, not my kind of show but have heat for posting a correct deal and doing the research
Cm_Down10/04/2020 23:44

Did you post this awesome offer in the last 36 months or were you keeping it secret.
Just how is this a deal???? How? For the love of.....

Unless you can own it ( I'm exempting iTunes. Etc ), these types of posts should not be classed as deals.
Edited by: "TALON1973" 11th Apr
TALON197311/04/2020 07:59

Just how is this a deal???? How? For the love of.....Unless you can own it …Just how is this a deal???? How? For the love of.....Unless you can own it ( I'm exempting iTunes. Etc ), these types of posts should not be classed as deals.

It’s not a deal??? It’s a freebie??

It’s free for as all for allow it??

I wasn’t aware until seeing it on an advert after gogglebox

Only Sharing it.. if I didn’t know neither will others
The news... free all day everyday on bbc news 24.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions