Groups

all day car parking in leeds

good evening ukhd members !!

was just wondering if someone could help me out ? me and my mrs are going to london on sat for the day and we are getting a national express departure at 5..55am [should be fun i finish work at 10 pm friday night] i live in leeds my self and i know where all the car parks are my self !! but i hardly use them if at all !! so could someone tell me how much it costs to park my car all day in leeds whilst we venture to the big smoke for the day

which is the best to park in etc??

also kirgate market would be a good place anyone have any idea how much it costs to park here

cheers all

11 Comments

Banned

so, you live in leeds, you want to park your car in leeds all day, right? park on your drive.

quite a few in town - there's one on whitehall road ( opposite where MFI was ) down the way from the train station. just a few quid for all day parking.

Banned

under the arches, behind bibis, opposite cockpit.......... i usually park there. theres a guy wandering around that you pay or blag him that youll pay him when you get back and been to the bank...........usually manage to sneak in the car and get away :lol:

SuperEd

good evening ukhd members !! who ?

Original Poster

DaveLister;8981000

so, you live in leeds, you want to park your car in leeds all day, right? … so, you live in leeds, you want to park your car in leeds all day, right? park on your drive.

i live just outside of leeds city centre about 30 mins walk and there aint any buses at that time of the morning near me, so im needing to drive into leeds and park my car all day

to the other poster i know where you mean just past the bridge on the right hand side as your heading towards the station

cheers matey

Original Poster

casparwhite;8981033

under the arches, behind bibis, opposite cockpit.......... i usually park … under the arches, behind bibis, opposite cockpit.......... i usually park there. theres a guy wandering around that you pay or blag him that youll pay him when you get back and been to the bank...........usually manage to sneak in the car and get away :lol:

cheers dude

Banned

andileeds;8981062

cheers dude

theres a multi storey ncp right above bibis, dont use that........too expensive. its the bit of land right behind it.......no more than a fiver if you get caught

Original Poster

casparwhite;8981082

theres a multi storey ncp right above bibis, dont use that........too … theres a multi storey ncp right above bibis, dont use that........too expensive. its the bit of land right behind it.......no more than a fiver if you get caught

going to pick up the lady from the train station in a hour i will have a look there before i pick her up

cheers appreciate all the good info

andileeds;8981052

i live just outside of leeds city centre about 30 mins walk and there … i live just outside of leeds city centre about 30 mins walk and there aint any buses at that time of the morning near me, so im needing to drive into leeds and park my car all day to the other poster i know where you mean just past the bridge on the right hand side as your heading towards the station cheers matey

yeah thats the one.
    easy walk into town from there.
    used the one Caspar is talking about too - turn right at the Hilton Hotel and the carpark is the first left

If you want the rates for council parking they are listed here (as well as the location of the car parks)
    leeds.gov.uk/pag…C14

Original Poster

cheers buddy !!! those charges are bloody reet ripp off !! i reckon the lady will have to put her walking boots on hahah

cheers arcangel111 going to look into that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.67
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1324
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25102

See more discussions