All Dundee & fife council schools closed today

Banned
Heads up was announced on Tay fm

Gutted

Hope there are open on Tuesday

24 Comments

noticed that mate i'm gf is over the moon just praying the buses go off and i'll take the day off as well but can;t see it to be honest

Balls, that means my wee bro will be about haha

all this snow just means work is very quiet, noone goes to a night club when theres snow everywhere lol
Edited by: "micoo" 28th Nov 2010

micoo which club do you work in theres supposed to be a mass snowball fight at the union tonight then everyones going to liquid saw a few groups on facebook mentioning it - so you might be busy lol

shedboy66

micoo which club do you work in theres supposed to be a mass snowball … micoo which club do you work in theres supposed to be a mass snowball fight at the union tonight then everyones going to liquid saw a few groups on facebook mentioning it - so you might be busy lol

Damn, i work at liquid lol was invited to the snowball fight but couldnt be arsed haha

Original Poster Banned

I know the Dundee buses the ones that go about the town might be off tomorrow

Bus depot are saying they are seeing how the night goes first and how it looks tomorrow.

So not looking forward to doing my route in 4 hours delivering the morning papers to the shops in this

dj_urban

I know the Dundee buses the ones that go about the town might be off … I know the Dundee buses the ones that go about the town might be off tomorrow Bus depot are saying they are seeing how the night goes first and how it looks tomorrow.So not looking forward to doing my route in 4 hours delivering the morning papers to the shops in this

if it gets any worse my walk home at 4am will be a bitch haha

yes good

Original Poster Banned

I will be suprised if the Dundee buses are on all the roads are bad , didn't realise how bad it is

Didn't Leave the house all day yesterday.

Original Poster Banned

Bump

Fife schools now closed

Still at the depot papers just came in an hour ago 5 hours late silly weather

All Edinburgh schools are closed too.

kaks26

All Edinburgh schools are closed too.

Think all midlothian are off?

xclau

Think all midlothian are off?

Yes, Edinburgh, Midlothian, East and West Lothian as well.

Original Poster Banned

All schools Mentioned closed again tomorrow

Edited by: "dj_urban" 29th Nov 2010

kaks26

Yes, Edinburgh, Midlothian, East and West Lothian as well.

Closed again tomorrow as well!

Great oO

Mind you - it saves me going out with them in that as its a nightmare up here, 4 feet snow that you can't walk in.

buses on had to go to work - my normally 8:10 bus was an hour late booooooooooooo

liquid was open last night, though it was dead so half the staff (including me) got finished early and got ****, i woke up in bed with 2 birds haha

micoo

liquid was open last night, though it was dead so half the staff … liquid was open last night, though it was dead so half the staff (including me) got finished early and got ****, i woke up in bed with 2 birds haha

can't be bad then micoo haha

shedboy66

can't be bad then micoo haha

Not bad at all Dont remember a thing, but it was nice to wake up to haha

All Dundee schools are close again tomorrow!!!

All Dundee schools are close again tomorrow!!!

seniors are back in midlothian..

Original Poster Banned

Fife schools are only open at the head teachers discretion

Wish this snow would go and melt now this is the most I have ever seen in 10 years

Some Edinburgh schools open - my eldest school is in town but 4th-6th year only. Kept her off anyway as she can't get in as were' still snowed in and no buses are even coming up to us. The wee ones school and nursery are shut because they're up here too. It's boring now - and I've got a ton of Christmas shopping still to do
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions