Groups
    EXPIRED

All googled out

You don't realise how much you rely on something until it stops working...

Google has been playing up on me tonight, the site may be down, I'm not sure. But my mate told me to try a different search engine, so I'm typing them in and they are all showing the same "This page cannot be displayed" - you know, the usual. Then after 4 or 5 different sites, I'm thinking, "Something's not right..."

I was typing them into the google search box at the top of my browser. No wonder they weren't working!!

bestsmileys.com/wow…gif

4 Comments

Hehe

That's a classic :lol: as good as my really smooth shave using a new razor :roll:

Original Poster

rayman

HeheThat's a classic :lol: as good as my really smooth shave using a new … HeheThat's a classic :lol: as good as my really smooth shave using a new razor :roll:

Sorry? I've missed something...

Original Poster

Just like slinks, I have also done that on my legs! But that's a good one...! http://bestsmileys.com/signs4/2.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update58
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553745

See more discussions