Groups

All I don't want for christmas is !!!!

Add something you really don't want to find you've been given for Christmas...I'll start in 1st post.

31 Comments

Original Poster

Camping & Caravan Club Instant Membership Pack
    £32.00
    *maximun 2 per order* 50 available

This Camping and Caravanning Club Membership pack contains 'Your Big Sites Book' with listings of approximately 4,000 sites throughout the UK, including 1,500 Certificated Sites exclusive to members, a Sitefinder map and a Membership Registration Certificate.
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2909/campf.jpg
    Edited by: "hotscot" 22nd Dec 2010

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Crabs

jellybaby22

him ^^^

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Banned

themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bath/Body Gift Sets....what a load of rubbish!

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You have'nt seen me x your loss.

greg_68

Crabs

PMSL

vibeone

USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Original Poster

vibeone

I forgot it's after school home time lol...

hotscot

I forgot it's after school home time lol...

Indeed it is, we may be young and immature but we're bringing fun to an otherwise dull thread.

i'm not that ungrateful, if someone has taken time and money to give me a gift, I'm happy

Deodrants and Sprays.

to be sober

Something someone has got me just because they think they should.

Would much rather a £1 gift from someone who wanted to get me something and had put thought in, than a £100 gift from someone just doing it because they think they should & grabbing any old thing

For me, really is about the thought thats gone into the present rather than what i actually unwrap. Best thing so far? Handmade card from 5yr old next door, they know how much we love the kids & I make handmade cards so was lovely to get one back

one of the women at work opened her secret santa gift today ( oil of olay shower gel) threw it in the bin and ranted " what a load of crap, that never cost a fiver, Im not doing Secret Santa next year!" and went home...........needless to say we all LOL'ed.

Banned

Oversized clothes!

I'm a very muscle torn handsome chap and people buy me clothes than are usually to big.
    I will crush anyone who buys me oversized clothes this year.

bitseylango

one of the women at work opened her secret santa gift today ( oil of olay … one of the women at work opened her secret santa gift today ( oil of olay shower gel) threw it in the bin and ranted " what a load of crap, that never cost a fiver, Im not doing Secret Santa next year!" and went home...........needless to say we all LOL'ed.

ungrateful cow lol

bitseylango

one of the women at work opened her secret santa gift today ( oil of olay … one of the women at work opened her secret santa gift today ( oil of olay shower gel) threw it in the bin and ranted " what a load of crap, that never cost a fiver, Im not doing Secret Santa next year!" and went home...........needless to say we all LOL'ed.

ooh what a biach

bitseylango

What an ungrateful mare.

vicknanth

ungrateful cow lol

balajake

ooh what a biach

aunty jane

What an ungrateful mare.

Last year she left a list on the office wall with a choice of things she wanted from M&S and whereabouts in the store to find them! I dont think she quite understands the concept of it all!

SWEETS..........had 6 tins!!!..............was still eating them in March!!!.............oO

Out of date clothing or underwear!

i don't want any arguments. my two sons bitch like a pair of old women and i can't be doing with it lol

To be ill.

Banned

Shellywelly

To be ill.

this

food poisoning! or bird flu from the turkey! oO

Jumpingphil

Easter eggs.

Theyve already got cream eggs in Makro, saw them last week was really shocked.

Aids.

Banned

^ think someone beat my "*puts laminator away*" comment of the day

micoo

Aids.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images-2/oh-snap-u-got-da-aids.jpg

bitseylango

But who took it out and kept it??

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions