EXPIRED

All I Want For Kissmas 2016

KISS FM are once again running their annual competition 'All I Want For Kissmas'.

Registration is open now with the competition starting next Monday (21st November).

"Whether it’s the latest smartphone, the best games console or even a holiday – register now to get your name on the KISSMAS list and let the big man make it happen! Father KISSMAS will be working on his KISSMAS list from Monday 21st November until Christmas Eve - you’ll need to call us back within 20 minutes.

Want a little tip from Father KISSMAS? Save our studio number 08448 11 22 33.

We’ll be calling out names between 10am and 6pm everyday!"

10 Comments

And the colourblind Father Christmas is making a bomb on your phone calls
Edited by: "FITCHET" 16th Nov 2016

this one sounds like pure torture having to listen to the radio between 10-6 everyday for over a month

did anyone on here listen last year and note the names that were read out? i cant listen to the radio all day as am at work.....thanks in advance

ty

Original Poster

I do know that there are a few twitter accounts that tweet the names out as they're announced, well worth following for those that don't want to/can't listen all day.

Can anybody post the Twitter account names so I can follow thank you

Original Poster

This is the one I followed last year: twitter.com/KIS…MES

Ronaldeano

This is the one I followed last year: https://twitter.com/KISSMASNAMES

Cheers mate

No hope of listening to radio or accessing twitter in my job - good luck to anyone that can!

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cat Chat76734
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
    3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
    4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55

See more discussions