Expired

All in 1 printer including fax - Looking for best price with consideration on ink prices.

6 replies
Found 14th Aug 2008
Something like this is what i require, the Canon Pixma MX310 which i've posted a link to on the next post.
But i can't work out if Canon are resonable with regards to ink cartridges?

Can anyone recommend a good price all in 1 printer with fax, that's also economical to run?

Cheers

6 Comments

With ink prices in mind I would suggest Canon, Brother or Epson. The Brother's that take the LC900 and LC1000 cartridges work well with cheap compatible inks.

Steve

Tesco have an epson (think its 4400) for £29.99 instore or online just now.

]HERE

Original Poster

Cheers for the advice guys - Rep left
I want something with a bit more spec than the Epson. i.e the fax facility.
Anymore suggestions?

saintscouple;2749951

Cheers for the advice guys - Rep leftI want something with a bit more … Cheers for the advice guys - Rep leftI want something with a bit more spec than the Epson. i.e the fax facility.Anymore suggestions?

Go for a Brother one if you require the fax too and still with cheap ink carts.

Steve

Ive got the Epson DX9400F ,about 90quidish with fax.They also do a wifi version for £115.00 .I use mine with a continous ink sytem which works great and if you do alot of printing will save you a fortune,, you can also get compatibles for it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50440
    2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions