All in One Computer which delivery company would people recommend

Found 11th Mar
Hi all was wondering if anyone with experience here could advise what are the cheapest options.

Am returning damaged goods - rejected within minutes of arrival and have a full refund.

Seller wanted me to hold onto goods whilst he progressed the terms of his insurance that he took out that stipulated in its terms that inspection had to be available at destination.

He has now asked me to send and he will refund postage costs I incur.

Looking to keep costs as low as possible as the seller is clearly on a tight budget and from the experience has little understanding I what he is doing. Any recommendations (I did check Hermes but they do not cover monitors which this all in one could be classified as)

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskElectronics
4 Comments
Do not pay for P&P yourself. Why? Because liability passes to you

The seller can organise the courier and send you the labels to print in an email or as PDF attachments. Easy to do. No reason for the seller not to do it. Other than dubious ones
Original Poster
ccnp29 m ago

Do not pay for P&P yourself. Why? Because liability passes to youThe …Do not pay for P&P yourself. Why? Because liability passes to youThe seller can organise the courier and send you the labels to print in an email or as PDF attachments. Easy to do. No reason for the seller not to do it. Other than dubious ones

In norm I would agree with you - but the shannighans with this seller has not been out of malious intent but incompetence of him not knowing what he is doing literally at every step of the way.

If I were to detail every mistake he made you would find it untrue.

However I do have a full refund and him offering to recompense the cost of return if I arrange (i.e. following his instructions) - I have also already repackaged it into something more suitable than he supplied it in, that imo, caused the damage in the first place including pics sent for him to see it is better protected.

Also advantage with me taking over is 1) it will be done correctly 2) there is no 3rd party arranging what best fits in with me or chasing on a no show.

30 days in though I want the goods moved on even if I lost out on the return p&p.
Try parcel2go.

Make sure you select insurance up to the value of the item.

parcel2go.com
Original Poster
Thanks both - having rethought it - if it does go awry (every step has) do I really want to spend any more time chasing this on behalf of the seller for their insurance claim number 2.

Have declined and advised that he needs to arrange return with either a collection or a local drop of point that parcel2go gave me.

Cheers for making me rethink.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants