Groups

All in one pc

Hello

Looking forward to buy a new all in one pc in the range of £400 -450. Can someone please let me know if there is any offers around and share their experience if they own an all in one. Thanks

12 Comments

iMac

Buy a laptop, or a real desktop. All in one systems contain all of the downsides and none of the upsides of both in a single package, so they're difficult to recommend.

I have a Packard bell all in one touchscreen. Don't like it tbh. It is now wasted as a third monitor for gaming rig lol.

Original Poster

thanks guys was a bit confused and I believe I will go for a desktop

Edited by: "rajivjeebun" 7th Aug 2012

You can get a nice desktop for £450 if you build it yourself. Check out Mini ITX PC's I think they're great.

Original Poster

Thanks James will check it

Banned

rig:

CPU89£
    ebuyer.com/254…100
    FAN
    MB70£
    ebuyer.com/386…s3h
    RAM15£
    ebuyer.com/258…-4g
    HDD48£
    dabs.com/pro…tml?
    VGA90£
    shop.bt.com/pro…R00
    DVD13£
    ebuyer.com/342…ebe
    PSU37£
    http://www.box.co.uk/Xfx_Pro_450W_Power_Supply_Unit_(core_Edi_1132426.html
    CASE35£
    systo.co.uk/unc…tml
    SSD50£
    rover.ebay.co.uk/rov…0e8

Price: £447

I used Z77 board, in case you decide to get a better CPU in the future, otherwise you can use a cheaper one.
    stock cooler, better one can be added later, same with RAM, 1 4GB stick, buy and add identical, whenever you feel like you need it.
    you can shift SSD for a larger HDD and finally, if you don't game, you can take out £90 for VGA.

Original Poster

Thank you kunyk highly aprreciate your help. Thanks

why do you want all in one? they break more easily as there are too many things in one item, a bit like the washer dryer that never is any good at either but pretends to do both and costs more than 2 separate machines. oO

Original Poster

Because of space and look smart. I believe I would get a nice powerful desktop which will last longer and more reliable. Thanks

rajivjeebun

Because of space and look smart. I believe I would get a nice powerful … Because of space and look smart. I believe I would get a nice powerful desktop which will last longer and more reliable. Thanks

all in one pc has the hardrive in the screen itself as well as the DVD drive and speakers and is touch screen. is that the machine you mean?

Original Poster

Yes that the one. They look similar to imac. Lenovo does good one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1327
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334

See more discussions