All in one PC

Posted 4th Apr
Hi guys,

Can you help me find the best all in one PC for under £500 please?

Uses:
Word processing
Internet browsing
Streaming media
Playing very simple games ie: Mine craft
Doodling
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
What will you use it for? New?
IamMT04/04/2020 18:43

What will you use it for? New?

I’ve updated the question and it’s for a friend and their children, thank you.
there was a decent little Lenovo just over that budget posted in the last couple of days, amd ryzen unit seemed very nice and was ok ish spec.
Adam_C-82b30.6486604/04/2020 19:01

I’ve updated the question and it’s for a friend and their children, thank y …I’ve updated the question and it’s for a friend and their children, thank you.

Best is debateable but most flexible may be a well-chosen high-res TV with a Windows box slapped on the back or side of it. Could even drop down to a TV + TV-stick if the demands are that low. Random examples fulfilled Amazon below, but greater spec items are available in similar form factors (some with optional internal expansion) for extra cash. Don't forget to allocate few quid to wireless / bluetooth kb+mouse:
£100 Win10 4+64 box: amazon.co.uk/dp/…WT/
£79 Win10 2+32 stick: amazon.co.uk/dp/…QW/
Infinitely more flexible may be an ultrabook + HDMI cable + screen (TV?), but that's not a practical AIO solution.
AndyRoyd04/04/2020 19:36

Best is debateable but most flexible may be a well-chosen high-res TV …Best is debateable but most flexible may be a well-chosen high-res TV with a Windows box slapped on the back or side of it. Could even drop down to a TV + TV-stick if the demands are that low. Random examples fulfilled Amazon below, but greater spec items are available in similar form factors (some with optional internal expansion) for extra cash. Don't forget to allocate few quid to wireless / bluetooth kb+mouse:£100 Win10 4+64 box: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YC797WT/£79 Win10 2+32 stick: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CSKWSQW/Infinitely more flexible may be an ultrabook + HDMI cable + screen (TV?), but that's not a practical AIO solution.

Thank you for you effort, great suggestions.
Found it,
hotukdeals.com/dea…089

not as cheap as the little box solutions offered by Andy but think it will produce a much more satisfying PC experience..
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions