Groups
    EXPIRED

All In One Printer

Hi all,

I'm after a network enabled home printer that will scan to PDF / email, print photos and print double sided - so a built in duplexer is a must.

I have plenty of desk space, so that's not so much of an issue. What is important are the running costs (individual inks are a must).

I use a mixture of Windows and Ubuntu at home; a quick google show's HP to have the best non-Windows support. As long as I can print from Ubuntu, I'll be a happy bunny. I'm also aware of third party linux software for Canon devices.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what is the best "AIO/MFD" out there for home use, that adheres to the above criteria? So far I've only been looking at a couple of HP models, and the latest Canons. Experience and advice is welcome :thumbsup:

3 Comments

My mates have had two diff Brother models that do everything including fax.

Check 'em out.

Original Poster

Fantastic - looking at the Brother models now... the DCP-750CW in particular looks to be a bargain, and even has official linux drivers. A big thumbs up to Brother for that one!

Agreed about Brother Printer/Scanners, fantastic.:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …67
      2. Sky33
      3. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?11
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1721

See more discussions