Groups
    EXPIRED

All-in-one Printer

Anyone got any recommendations? About the £60 range, good ink efficiency.

Heard HPs are good, looking at maybe the C4180. Anyone got any experience with this printer?

Thanks
    Lee

8 Comments

Original Poster

anyone???

go wireless Hp

If you do a lot of printing I wouldn't get a HP as replacement cartridges are very expensive.

A better option would be a Brother, Canon, or Epsom but check to see if compatible carts are readily available cheap before you buy as some the later Epsoms and Canons aren't supported widely yet.

Argos have several on offer at the moment

HP F2180 is £24.99 down from £34.99
    HP Photosmart C4280 is £49.99 down from £99.99
    HP Photosmart C3180 is £37.00 down from £79.99

Canon MP460 £39.99 down from £49.99
    Canon PIXMA MP600 £86.66 down from £129.99

and some Olivetti ones even cheaper, though I hear bad things about Olivetti.

Original Poster

thanks for all the help guys. Repped. Has anyone any experience with any of these printer?

Chars!

I own a HP c5180 all in one printer and it has given 12 months great service and is still going great.
    Prints great 6 x 4 and ink is not that dear if you buy genuine carts from Ebay.
    Printer cost me £180 but can be found online for £94 :x

microwarehouse.co.uk/cat…gle

Build quality is great and it looks great too.
    You won't regret buying one.

Simon

If you have a cartridge world shop near to you they're worth a visit, they have all in one printers on offer all the time, it changes from week to week. This canon pixma was only £50 in my local one, and I got a free Memorex 2GB memory stick cartridgeworld.co.uk/pro…php
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047167
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder44
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767405
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7221362

See more discussions