Groups
    EXPIRED

all in one printer

Banned
    I am looking to purchase an all in one printer to the maximum value of £50.
    I want one where either the ink is cheap or I can buy cheap compatibles and ink doesn't run out or dry out quickly.
    Thank you

3 Comments

A printer with all the specs you require doesn't exist!! They all cost the earth one way or another!!
    Whatever did we do before we had them? :w00t:

The best I can do is this
    argos.co.uk/web…TER

Its a laser Mono printer and colour scanner. Fantastic product and to be honest, the starter toner it comes with including the cost of the printer is less money than an inkjet

see this I posted some months back when it was cheaper
    Note my Mother in law has now got 2000 sheets of standard text from her starter cartridge!!

hotukdeals.com/ite…er-

You could also try this oyyy.co.uk/pro…4cw

Epson Sx115 All In One Printer - £34.97 @ ]Tesco. also £34.99 @ ]Amazon incl delivery.

HP DeskJet F2480 All in One Printer - £34.97 @ ]Tesco.

Epson Stylus SX215 All-in-One Printer (Individual Inks, 3.8cm LCD Viewer, Memory Card Slot) - £43.49 delivered @ ]Amazon.

If you want a wireless all-in-one have a look at this HP one from ]Tesco for £44.97.

Personally I would recommend Epson printer (SX215 preferably). Mind you the original ink is not cheap but compatibles like jet-tec or inkrite are good and cheap too. You can get cheaper ones from ebay if you prefer them.

Just now saw this one posted. Looks good to me.
    ]http//ww…-21
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1630
      2. love affairs1756
      3. Charles Wilson Voucher11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767292

See more discussions