Expired

all in one printer help please amazon?

1 reply
Found 27th Aug 2007
Hello is there any printer for less than 20-30 pounds on amazon? has to be an all in one which can scan please I cant find one:(

2 Comments

preetipatel

You could always type "all in one printer" into amazon search, and then look around halfway down the page.

That way, you'd find this:

amazon.co.uk/Hew…-11

Good machine, but ink costs, since it's HP are likely to be expensive. Seriously, if you could cough up another tenner you'd make the money back up in just one cartridge refill!

Try this one:

amazon.co.uk/Eps…8-7

You might be able to get this one cheap elsewhere, such as tesco or pcworld, but it's one of the last Epsons that you can bung cheap cartridges into. Print quality is as good as HP too. Probably even better.

Hope it helps.

Try here:

pcworld.co.uk/mar…id=

Slightly higher running costs:

e.g. genuine 4 x ink pots cost around £25, but are large capacity. Pattern inks cost around £15 and are similarly quite full. So, not cheapest to run, but great quality and you only replace the inks that you use.

I'd buy this one.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247670
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…57120
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769607
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314661

See more discussions