Groups

All-in-one printer recommendations please!

I need to face facts & buy a new all-in-one printer!
    I need it for copying, scanning & printing for both home & work use.

I currently have a Brother DCP310-CN but it uses yellow ink like there's no tomorrow (although its set to print in black & white).
    I had no yellow ink cartridges left last week so I trick it & put a cyan cartridge in its place.
    I've printed tops of 10 A4 pages since then & the yellow (well, cyan) has run out today after printing half a page??!!
    And, to top things off, it won't print in black & white when there's an empty cartridge!

I think it may be more beneficial to buy a laser all in one instead of an inkjet?

I'm looking to spend £150 tops really!

Thanks for your help in advance!

4 Comments

I have just been told there is a half price HP all in one at Staples for £123 (after searching the web it seems lots of people have it at that price - must be end of line).

I think it may be this one (even though it says the deal finishes on 12th May they had some in store yesterday)

staples.co.uk/tec…fax.

someone recommended the epson 515, we go the 215 due to the tight budget, works great print quality is fab, although we did have a lexmark before, but go for a colour laser if you can afford it ink is suppost to last ages

tracyhay;8634849

but go for a colour laser if you can afford it ink is suppost to last ages

Do laser printers also do scaning and copying?

guilbert53;8634862

Do laser printers also do scaning and copying?

samsung do one a little over budget though, sure if you check you will find one cheaper Samsung CLX-3175,

EDIT - the samsung is actually the cheapest all in one colour laser I can find without paying over £200, so depends on what you want to pay seen as budget is an issue you can either spend an extra £30 to get a laser one or spend £100 and get a decent inkjet one, assuming you are looking for a colour one?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
      2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
      3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions