Groups
    EXPIRED

all-in-one printers

I don't seem to be doing too well with technology this year!

My RX585 has recently taken to whirring and growling at me when I so unreasonably expect it to print anything out.... Today it decided to stop completely and stubbornly refuses to print anything at all.

So.... looks like I need a new all-in-one.

I use it every day to photocopy, print and scan and can't think how I'm gonna cope whilst waiting for a new one.

So does anyone have any preferences of their own for a good all-in-one printer.

It's gonna have to live with me for the next couple of years so it may as well be a nice one.

The RX585 costs around 100 quid so somewhere around that price would be ace.

11 Comments

I would recommend the SX515W

I just picked up an Epson SX215 for £52 buying online via PC World. So far I've printed, copied and scanned and all works very well for the money spent.

Compatible ink is also very cheap.

Original Poster

Spriggan;6782417

I would recommend the SX515W

I was considering this one.. seems an obvious choice now mine has jumped into the big blue wastebin in the sky x:thumbsup:

Original Poster

scotsann;6782469

I just picked up an Epson SX215 for £52 buying online via PC World. So … I just picked up an Epson SX215 for £52 buying online via PC World. So far I've printed, copied and scanned and all works very well for the money spent.Compatible ink is also very cheap.

I noticed this when I was surfing.... is the quality of the print outs good?

I need to use it for work so I'm fussy...... not bothered about the speed really just want it good, sound quality.

I've printed 60 photos so far - and as a comparison got some printed by Tesco (40 free) - I would say my print outs are better than their ones. I know Tesco isn't great, but couldn't believe how much better my prints were.

Original Poster

scotsann;6782607

I've printed 60 photos so far - and as a comparison got some printed by … I've printed 60 photos so far - and as a comparison got some printed by Tesco (40 free) - I would say my print outs are better than their ones. I know Tesco isn't great, but couldn't believe how much better my prints were.

Sounds great :thumbsup:

Don't worry CoM, probably just an "off" week for it.
    We just bought an HP CX4580. Great little machine, and male so no irrittating habits at all

Is it plugged into the mains socket? :?

Edit : I have an Epson CX3800 that I used for 4 years for scanning, printing and copying and it worked with compatibles for 99p a cartridge...BRING IT HOME BABY!! lol....anyhoo, that seemed to fair very well.....

I recently replaced it with the Dell Colour Laser printer I got from a deal on here

Original Poster

kyalion;6782654

Don't worry CoM, probably just an "off" week for it.We just bought an HP … Don't worry CoM, probably just an "off" week for it.We just bought an HP CX4580. Great little machine, and male so no irrittating habits at all

Hi Ky x

Wanted to stick with epson as you know what I'm like with new technology :roll:

Bought these...

Epson Stylus SX515W Colour (A4) WiFi Multifunction... 1 £76.45
    Epson TO715 Multi 4 Pack DURABrite Ultra Ink (Blac...

with VAT and the inks was 114.

Hopefully it wont take too long to arrive!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6782865

Is it plugged into the mains socket? :?Edit : I have an Epson CX3800 that … Is it plugged into the mains socket? :?Edit : I have an Epson CX3800 that I used for 4 years for scanning, printing and copying and it worked with compatibles for 99p a cartridge...BRING IT HOME BABY!! lol....anyhoo, that seemed to fair very well.....I recently replaced it with the Dell Colour Laser printer I got from a deal on here

Yeah it was talking to me still and even still flashing away just wouldnt feed the paper through made awful clanking noises!

The scanner on it still works.... just cant print anything :roll:

Epson px700w priced around £130...Had printer this for a few months now....brill
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions