All in one system vs AV receiver and separates? Is it worth it? What to buy?

Banned 2 replies
Found 21st Feb 2009
Hello,

I am about to buy a Cambridge Audio Azur 540R v3 for £106.95 refurbished delivered. .

Is thid a good deal? Please answer as I can buy or not buy have 2 days to decide?

I need some new speakers, can anyone recommend me some, I will be using my system for Blu-ray playback via PS3, games on PS3, and my HDMI DVD player and maybe SKY HD in the future.

I have been looking at these Yamaha NSP110 and Tannoy SFX5.1 the tannoys being an extra 70 quid are they worth the extra if so why?

- I am looking to spend in total of AV reciever and speakers around £220 but can be negotiable.

- Is true HD worth it the extra money over dolboy digtal surround sound?

- How would I hook all above up to the AV amplifer?

- Advantages over having a receiver and speakers over an all in one set?

Please guru's help me.

Thank-you in advance.

2 Comments

d1fferent

Hello all fellow AV forum members.

Errm wrong site methinks, you get a little lost on the interwebs fella? AV Forums is the next turn on the right followed by a 90 degree camber to the left then third exit on the centre. :whistling:

Try ]avforums.com

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;4445392

Errm wrong site methinks, you get a little lost on the interwebs fella? … Errm wrong site methinks, you get a little lost on the interwebs fella? AV Forums is the next turn on the right followed by a 90 degree camber to the left then third exit on the centre. :whistling:Try ]www.avforums.com

Pffft. very funny. :p:-D

Now try help me with a valid response please mate. ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63655
    2. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    3. win free cash32
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines10

See more discussions