Groups
    EXPIRED

All inclusive 2 week holiday in turkey, Marmaris or Olu Deniz

I am looking for a cheap all inclusive holiday to turkey on the 15th of July for two weeks. Not too bothered what the hotel is like. Trying to find something for around £300pp. If anyone has found or knows of ay good deals please let me know

9 Comments

check icelolly.com got some on there from £279

Original Poster

I couldnt find a deal that cheap on there, could yo please give me the details?
    Cheapest i could find was £360 something

Original Poster

I couldnt find a deal that cheap on there, could yo please give me the details?
    Cheapest i could find was £360 something

i just did a search with your criteria on there last night and that was the cheapest. However just done a search now n the cheapest is £328. Guess you gotta be quick!

there one on there now for 279 to Antalya with sunsave at hotel Mikado. guess you have to keep checking. you had any joy??

Olympic holidays appeared to have some good prices when I looked on Sunday

If you go to Turkey I totally recommend the Palm wings hotel in Altinkum...all inclusive. We got last year for around 30 pounds all in...great hotel...lovely staff...tasty food ;-)

of course that was meant to say 300pp!!

Original Poster

I have had no Joy, we realy want to stay in Olu deniz or marmaris. Only cheap one we an find with our dates has very, very bad reviews. I have scoured so many sites now and spent hours and hours looking. I really want to book something soon as it is not long till we go.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions