Expired

All inclusive holiday

6 replies
Found 17th Jul 2014
Hi
Can anyone help me to find an all inclusive holiday to anywhere any day before school starts for 5 adults and one child. I want a cheap all inclusive not more than 250£ per person.
I found 300 all inclusive I want to know if there is cheaper than £300
Thanks in advance

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
6 Comments

Banned

I want a cheap all inclusive not more than 160£ per person.

Hi, is that serious or a misprint? Did you mean to write like £360 or £460 per person? Maybe you just want to go for a day, a little more info may help get better response than mine.

Also if you let us know what you have found then we may be able to get it cheaper or something similar to what you have found....
Edited by: "konimitsu" 17th Jul 2014

konimitsu

Hi, is that serious or a misprint? Did you mean to write like £360 or … Hi, is that serious or a misprint? Did you mean to write like £360 or £460 per person? Maybe you just want to go for a day, a little more info may help get better response than mine.Also if you let us know what you have found then we may be able to get it cheaper or something similar to what you have found....

Maybe the op teleported through time from 1985

Banned

It probably won't be back anyway so who really cares, many of these holiday posts are never returned to by the op.....

Original Poster

Hi
Thank you for your replies but I have been looking for a long time now and all I could find is an all inclusive holiday for 150 per person in October so I wondering whether I could find the same price in school holiday.
Thanks

Original Poster

I meant a maximum of £250 as I found 300 all inclusive I want to know if there is cheaper than £300

lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Did you know?3157
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming3055

See more discussions