All inclusive holidays 2019

Posted 2nd Sep 2018
Hi, we’re looking for a holiday next August for 2 adults & 3 children.

Everything I’ve looked at is between 5 & 7 thousand.

Any tips or places to book that will get the price down?

Haven’t been abroad for about 10 years so no clue when to start.

Thanks for any help it’s much needed
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

30 Comments
Try Egypt (hurghada) great for kids and safer now that it ever has been
Benidorm lol
Edited by: "EmmettDocBrown" 2nd Sep 2018
August is obviously the most expensive month. Egypt and turkey are cheap but be careful of the standards and reviews.

Late deals can be cheaper but obviously it depends if you can be flexible with days and where you want to go etc.
Try a different month.. kids are all of in August so the prices will double obviously, We're going festival village in Salou next year in June, 2 adults 2 kids £1500 all inclusive
Turkey 100% with the drop in the lira you’ll get more for your buck.
Where can you fly from/ages of kids/dates?
Edited by: "ellenw" 2nd Sep 2018
Any idea length of holiday? Destination long haul/short haul? Available airports? All this needs taking into account.
£2,975.80. 13th Aug, Birmingham, San Eloy Aparthotel in Costa Brava
ellenw02/09/2018 15:32

RIP off
Have you thought about a villa instead? I know you wanted AI, but a place to yourselves with its own pool is another option, it might appeal to your partner and children. Cyprus is a great place, car hire is really cheap ( drive on same side as us). Supermarkets are reasonably priced and eating out is not expensive. You could fill the fridge and freezer with pop and ice cream for the children, a few evening BBQ's by the pool?
Or, have a look at Jet2, they usually do good deals.
ellenw2nd Sep

Timmyboy5552nd Sep

RIP off

Found anything better?
cideristhefuture02/09/2018 15:36

Have you thought about a villa instead? I know you wanted AI, but a place …Have you thought about a villa instead? I know you wanted AI, but a place to yourselves with its own pool is another option, it might appeal to your partner and children. Cyprus is a great place, car hire is really cheap ( drive on same side as us). Supermarkets are reasonably priced and eating out is not expensive. You could fill the fridge and freezer with pop and ice cream for the children, a few evening BBQ's by the pool? Or, have a look at Jet2, they usually do good deals.

+1 here, i hire villas in menorca ( cala galdana ) and majorca ( puert de pollenca ) each year through jet2 woth flights or solmar villas and find my own flights. Having a nice villa and pool with a sea view is much better than staying in an overcrowded hotel so long as you dont mind fetching shopping from a local supermarket. Kids love the pool all day long and i get the bbq on with some beers and we go 500 metres down to the beach and towns in the day with the car. Dont think id stay in a hotel again until kids leave home and i can get a nice luxury open plan room with free standing bath or hot tub with sea view
Holiday hypermarket ftw!
ellenw02/09/2018 15:08

Where can you fly from/ages of kids/dates?

Manchester or Leeds/Bradford, kids will be 12, 10 & 6, have to stick to August because of school & jobs I’m afraid :/ looking for two weeks, flight no longer than 5 hours, villas are looking at a better option at the moment, just don’t fancy having cook anything at all ha ha
Edited by: "claire7519" 2nd Sep 2018
Mark_Hickman02/09/2018 15:58

+1 here, i hire villas in menorca ( cala galdana ) and majorca ( puert de …+1 here, i hire villas in menorca ( cala galdana ) and majorca ( puert de pollenca ) each year through jet2 woth flights or solmar villas and find my own flights. Having a nice villa and pool with a sea view is much better than staying in an overcrowded hotel so long as you dont mind fetching shopping from a local supermarket. Kids love the pool all day long and i get the bbq on with some beers and we go 500 metres down to the beach and towns in the day with the car. Dont think id stay in a hotel again until kids leave home and i can get a nice luxury open plan room with free standing bath or hot tub with sea view

Snap, I hate AI.
We like to have a late swim when the children are in bed. Partner likes to get steak, fresh fish from the supermarket, and beer!!!
Children don't mind shopping as they like to buy toys for the pool and find sweats they have never tried before.
Best bit, you don't have to listen to other people's kids.
claire751902/09/2018 16:08

Manchester or Leeds/Bradford, kids will be 12, 20 & 6, stick to July …Manchester or Leeds/Bradford, kids will be 12, 20 & 6, stick to July because of school & jobs I’m afraid :/

20?
Just did a quick search for you i dont know where your flying from but i put in birmingham as thats where we fly from you can get a 4 bedroom villa with 8x4 metre pool and flights plus hire car from jet2 for 3900 start of august in menorca where we go or it will more than likely be similar price most places and most definately cheaper from london airports
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 2nd Sep 2018
cideristhefuture34 m ago

Have you thought about a villa instead? I know you wanted AI, but a place …Have you thought about a villa instead? I know you wanted AI, but a place to yourselves with its own pool is another option, it might appeal to your partner and children. Cyprus is a great place, car hire is really cheap ( drive on same side as us). Supermarkets are reasonably priced and eating out is not expensive. You could fill the fridge and freezer with pop and ice cream for the children, a few evening BBQ's by the pool? Or, have a look at Jet2, they usually do good deals.

Definitely something to consider, driving on the same side is always a bonus ha ha thanks I’ll look
cideristhefuture5 m ago

Snap, I hate AI. We like to have a late swim when the children are in bed. …Snap, I hate AI. We like to have a late swim when the children are in bed. Partner likes to get steak, fresh fish from the supermarket, and beer!!! Children don't mind shopping as they like to buy toys for the pool and find sweats they have never tried before. Best bit, you don't have to listen to other people's kids.

Spot on much better that way
claire751902/09/2018 16:16

10 fat fingers

£2,752 17 Jul, Manchester, Nirides Beach Hotel in Kos. 2 bedroom. Good reviews on Tripadvisor.
ellenw02/09/2018 16:43

£2,752 17 Jul, Manchester, Nirides Beach Hotel in Kos. Good reviews on …£2,752 17 Jul, Manchester, Nirides Beach Hotel in Kos. Good reviews on Tripadvisor.

Thank you, I’ll look, where did you do the search?
claire751902/09/2018 16:44

Thank you, I’ll look, where did you do the search?

Is it July or August you're looking at?
Latedeals, latedeals.co.uk/sea…951 Have a look at hols with free child places sometimes works out cheaper, look at 2 rooms 1 adult 2 kids / 1 adult 1 child. Code LDEMAIL25 £25 off.
If its TUI check holiday price on TUI, £30 Amazon voucher @ Vouchercodes vouchercodes.co.uk/tui….uk
Edited by: "ellenw" 14th Sep 2018
ellenw2 m ago

Is it July or August you're looking at? Latedeals, …Is it July or August you're looking at? Latedeals, https://www.latedeals.co.uk/search/results/performSearch?sg=439350951#sr=&searchId=439422554&pn=1&orderBy=price&orderByDir=asc Have a look at hols with free child places sometimes works out cheaper, look at 2 rooms 1 adult 2 kids / 1 adult 1 child. Code LDEMAIL25 £25 off.If its TUI check holiday price on TUI, £30 Amazon voucher @ Vouchercodes https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/tui.co.uk

Lots of help thank you, will have a good look later when kids are in bed
cideristhefuture02/09/2018 15:36

Hi - I’m intrigued by Curpus but never been. Is there a good / bad part? Do you have any areas to recommend? Also, is it best to go for a villa package or book them separately? Thanks in advance
ktm66602/09/2018 17:17

Hi - I’m intrigued by Curpus but never been. Is there a good / bad part? D …Hi - I’m intrigued by Curpus but never been. Is there a good / bad part? Do you have any areas to recommend? Also, is it best to go for a villa package or book them separately? Thanks in advance

I've been a number of times, I always go to the east side of the island (only because I've never seen any place I'd want to visit on the west coast). I always stay in the Proraras or Pernera area.
Started going back to Cyprus as the bar prices in a Santa Eulalia (where we used to go) started getting stupid. I've never felt that I was paying over the odds when eating or drinking out, in Cyprus.
I always book both separately, I think it gives you more choice on where you can stay, I don't think it changes the price much.
I've used TripAdvisor to book the last 3 villas with no problem.
Cyprus has a Lidl which we use, Metro supermarket is also really good, prices / value.
Edited by: "cideristhefuture" 2nd Sep 2018
cideristhefuture14 h, 13 m ago

I've been a number of times, I always go to the east side of the island …I've been a number of times, I always go to the east side of the island (only because I've never seen any place I'd want to visit on the west coast). I always stay in the Proraras or Pernera area. Started going back to Cyprus as the bar prices in a Santa Eulalia (where we used to go) started getting stupid. I've never felt that I was paying over the odds when eating or drinking out, in Cyprus. I always book both separately, I think it gives you more choice on where you can stay, I don't think it changes the price much. I've used TripAdvisor to book the last 3 villas with no problem. Cyprus has a Lidl which we use, Metro supermarket is also really good, prices / value.

Thanks for that, I’ll look into it
ktm66616 h, 21 m ago

Hi - I’m intrigued by Curpus but never been. Is there a good / bad part? D …Hi - I’m intrigued by Curpus but never been. Is there a good / bad part? Do you have any areas to recommend? Also, is it best to go for a villa package or book them separately? Thanks in advance

Avoid the occupied territory of Northern Cyprus and Ayai Napa which is even worse! Paphos, coral Bay, Latchi & Larnaca are very nice
Scotland131420 h, 26 m ago

Try Egypt (hurghada) great for kids and safer now that it ever has been

I hope this was a joke
After all the advice & looking at all our options & costs, we have decided to go with a villa, not sure where yet but have a few places in mind, thank you everyone for all your help
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants