all inclusive hotel lanzarote

Posted 20th Sep
Need a bit of help please, booked flight for lanzarote from 12june 2020 for 2 weeks for a family of 5 3 adults 2 children.......

I now need help finding a all inclusive hotel. We only want 1 room.....
Not fussed on which resort we go to as long as it is good for families, and nearby beach.... Ideally the hotel will be family friendly with some pool slides....
My budget is between £1500 to £2000....
Is my budget realistic??? And any help would really be appreciated....

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
What are the childrens ages?
Have you had a look on Expedia
2 weeks all inclusive in the canaries, £400 quid a pop in June. Good luck.....
belcher14220/09/2019 17:01

2 weeks all inclusive in the canaries, £400 quid a pop in June. Good …2 weeks all inclusive in the canaries, £400 quid a pop in June. Good luck.....

So are you saying its not realistic??? What price would I be looking at?
ellenw20/09/2019 16:44

What are the childrens ages?

9 and 13 on day of travel
I would have thought at least 7-800.depending on the grade of hotel, add onto that.
Travel Republic if just after the hotel . Most AI choice will be in Playa Blanca (south of island ) . We prefer Puerto Del Carmen /Los Pocillos area . Not keen on Costa Teguise (the other largeish resort on the island . At a quick scan you are looking at £1800 -£2300 at the bottom end for All inclusive .
Edited by: "rogparki" 20th Sep
Does it really need to be all inclusive.?? I know some places charge you for certain drinks and limit food, or times etc.

If you do half board you only need snacks etc. Just pop down the local shop to stock up on water, pop, and booze. Way cheaper.
Could you consider HB? Drinks and snacks are very cheap in Lanzarote.
H10 Rubicon Halfboard then make use of the supermarkets. You will get sick of the all inclusive food after 2weeks.
agree with other comments, all inclusive gets boring within a week and isn't good quality.

go half board/self catering and go out for food. its not expensive to eat out in lanzarote
Looking at things though, half board dosent seem that much cheaper than all inclusive
Have you thought about a villa/Apartment? 2 bed apartment from £534 @ Expedia 11% TCB
Where would I find a 2 bedroom apt for that price??
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants