All ITV channels are currently switched off for an hour

18 replies
Found 27th Aug 2016
As part to get more people active ITV have switched off all their channels for 1 hour upto 10.30 this morning.

18 Comments

Original Poster

Probably most people still in bed wont realise.

OOh, there's 287 other channels I'll watch instead!
Futile.

People will just watch other channels...maybe if they want people to be more active they should stop closing all the sports facilities and swimming pools....or make it compulsory to play Pokemon go

It's a Saturday. People will probably still be in bed.

I was watching Star Trek:TOS on CBS and now im watching Murder She Wrote, its like it never even happened.

http://a64.tinypic.com/14akcxy.jpg

No loss there. should be off for longer (_;)

Didn't know about this. Hope the tivo recorded it for me.

moneysavingkitten

It's a Saturday. People will probably still be in bed.

especially those this is for the benefit of

Didn't know about this, is this going to be a regular thing? Only just woken up, lol.

I was in the gym but hardly watch any live tv unless some football is on.

Canary0500

Didn't know about this, is this going to be a regular thing? Only just … Didn't know about this, is this going to be a regular thing? Only just woken up, lol.

​I hope so. ITV could turn off permanently and the only thing I'd miss is The Chase.

sofia_the_last

People will just watch other channels...maybe if they want people to be … People will just watch other channels...maybe if they want people to be more active they should stop closing all the sports facilities and swimming pools....or make it compulsory to play Pokemon go

Pretty sure ITV are not responsible for that

StevenBrown

Pretty sure ITV are not responsible for that

No smart ass I never said they were...but maybe switching off to isn't really going to ...I'm wasting my breath... Yeah your right have a like....eejit
Edited by: "sofia_the_last" 19th Nov 2016

sofia_the_last

No smart ass I never said they wee...but maybe switching off to isn't … No smart ass I never said they wee...but maybe switching off to isn't really going to ...I'm wasting my breath... Yeah your right have a like....eejit

Rude eejit (_;)

Think you should just give likes more often tbh and save your breath

kevin122

Rude eejit (_;)Think you should just give likes more often tbh and save … Rude eejit (_;)Think you should just give likes more often tbh and save your breath

Take your own advice ...

Banned

sofia_the_last

No smart ass I never said they wee...but maybe switching off to isn't … No smart ass I never said they wee...but maybe switching off to isn't really going to ...I'm wasting my breath... Yeah your right have a like....eejit

If you're going to have a pop at someone at least make it half readable.

Banned

I don't watch British TV at all, so if I were to watch any then they'd have to pay me. I'm just not into TV very much.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244939
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    3. Add one, leave one game54415485
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!33

See more discussions