All Michael Jackson concerts to be cancelled?

16 Comments

Banned

re-arrange...............

cares..........?..........who................!

is he finally being locked away for being a nut-job?

surprise!

can't view :-(

lol-this website is the national enquirer of the internet-utter bs!

perhaps he knew this, so this is why he hasn't bothered to turn up for rehearsals

lol no surprise if this true.I still can't beleive how many shows he had down to do.

flowers172;5182949

perhaps he knew this, so this is why he hasn't bothered to turn up for … perhaps he knew this, so this is why he hasn't bothered to turn up for rehearsals

lol-except that the dancers he picked are all reporting that he IS in rehearsals. his band are reporting that he IS in rehearsal. the sun say he isnt-wonder who we should believe?:whistling:

hardly a reliable source! I never heard of them

just read the rest of the "news" on the site and then tell me this is even remotely true-lmfao!

boothy;5183168

http://www.tmz.com/2009/05/11/michael-jacksons-london-show-in-jeopardy/http://music.hollyscoop.com/michael-jackson/michael-jackson’s-summer-concert-canceled_1602.aspx

looks equally reliable-the major flaw in the story is that FRANK DILEO is no longer jacksons manager and hasnt been for some years-he is still the familys manager but NOT michaels therefore has no right to sign on his behalf.

so basicallly of any fans turn up they will be told to beat it

shosie;5183334

so basicallly of any fans turn up they will be told to beat it

Yes it's too bad.

Whatever.

I'll believe it when I see it. Smells like a scam hoax to get some people with good tickets to flog on fleabay.

Original Poster

DragonChris;5183883

Whatever.I'll believe it when I see it. Smells like a scam hoax to get … Whatever.I'll believe it when I see it. Smells like a scam hoax to get some people with good tickets to flog on fleabay.

:w00t::w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions