All-new Ring Stick Up Cam Battery | HD security camera with Two-Way Talk, white, Works with Alexa £89 @ Amazon

Posted 12th Oct
Will be released on 23rd October

Add security anywhere—indoors or outdoors—with the versatile Stick Up Cam Battery. Its wire-free design means you can put it where you need it and move it when you need to. Place it on a flat surface for flexibility or mount it to a wall for a more permanent solution. With Stick Up Cam Battery, you’ll always be connected to your home so you can see what’s happening any time
Community Updates

Groups

15 Comments
wheres the deal on this?
Surely the Blink XT2 is better value. Yes it costs more to start with at £99, but no need for a monthly subscription.
NJBishop12/10/2019 19:45

Surely the Blink XT2 is better value. Yes it costs more to start with at …Surely the Blink XT2 is better value. Yes it costs more to start with at £99, but no need for a monthly subscription.

Spot on
intrigued to see what happens to blink though - both blink and ring owned by amazon now
Someone's gonna take that of the wall
NJBishop12/10/2019 19:45

Surely the Blink XT2 is better value. Yes it costs more to start with at …Surely the Blink XT2 is better value. Yes it costs more to start with at £99, but no need for a monthly subscription.

The Ring subscription is about to get a whole lot more worthwhile when the Ring Security system launches next month UK users will finally be able to make use of professional monitoring service. Also Ring cameras all have theft guarantees
Danny_Carter12/10/2019 22:54

The Ring subscription is about to get a whole lot more worthwhile when the …The Ring subscription is about to get a whole lot more worthwhile when the Ring Security system launches next month UK users will finally be able to make use of professional monitoring service. Also Ring cameras all have theft guarantees

Thanks for pointing that out, nearly took a monitored service from another provider, just looked into this and the Ring Protect plus looks like it will provide 30-Day Video History for all Doorbells and Cams, Extended Warranties for All Devices, cellular backup and assisted monitoring for ....... can't believe this £8 pm or £80 pa
harmageddon12/10/2019 23:32

Thanks for pointing that out, nearly took a monitored service from another …Thanks for pointing that out, nearly took a monitored service from another provider, just looked into this and the Ring Protect plus looks like it will provide 30-Day Video History for all Doorbells and Cams, Extended Warranties for All Devices, cellular backup and assisted monitoring for ....... can't believe this £8 pm or £80 pa

Yep. It's pretty good value.
Danny_Carter12/10/2019 22:54

The Ring subscription is about to get a whole lot more worthwhile when the …The Ring subscription is about to get a whole lot more worthwhile when the Ring Security system launches next month UK users will finally be able to make use of professional monitoring service. Also Ring cameras all have theft guarantees

I was about to be a test user of this security system, but the requirements put me off E.g having to keep diary entry everyday etc - seemed too much effort but appreciate that’s what they need to trial test it.

Other thing was, I’ve got a Yale home smart security which works excellently, don’t want to mess around with it does what I need remotely etc

I’ve had 2 ring devices for the last 3 yrs and overall been happy with them but admittedly not perfect.

I am however now that you’ve mentioned it, interested into this security system to see what if any benefits it has over my Yale.

Would appreciate if you could share any info if you have...
Ru4real13/10/2019 00:15

I was about to be a test user of this security system, but the …I was about to be a test user of this security system, but the requirements put me off E.g having to keep diary entry everyday etc - seemed too much effort but appreciate that’s what they need to trial test it.Other thing was, I’ve got a Yale home smart security which works excellently, don’t want to mess around with it does what I need remotely etcI’ve had 2 ring devices for the last 3 yrs and overall been happy with them but admittedly not perfect.I am however now that you’ve mentioned it, interested into this security system to see what if any benefits it has over my Yale.Would appreciate if you could share any info if you have...

The UK amazon page has little info, but the US page has alot more info, and nearly 1000 Q&A which maybe helpful ....i'm sure others could point to more info, but thats what i have read so far. As always prices are so much lower in US than what we get in ripoff britain.

amazon.com/Rin…h=1
harmageddon13/10/2019 00:27

The UK amazon page has little info, but the US page has alot more info, …The UK amazon page has little info, but the US page has alot more info, and nearly 1000 Q&A which maybe helpful ....i'm sure others could point to more info, but thats what i have read so far. As always prices are so much lower in US than what we get in ripoff britain. https://www.amazon.com/Ring-Alarm-Professional-Monitoring-contracts/dp/B07K2TYPTM?th=1

Nice, will have a perusal. Problem is, I’m a sucker for consumerism, I’d be tempted to change my Yale alarm to Ring just coz it’s all under 1 brand, 1 app etc
Same problem with Apple, these corps just suck you in...
Ru4real13/10/2019 00:30

Nice, will have a perusal. Problem is, I’m a sucker for consumerism, I’d be …Nice, will have a perusal. Problem is, I’m a sucker for consumerism, I’d be tempted to change my Yale alarm to Ring just coz it’s all under 1 brand, 1 app etcSame problem with Apple, these corps just suck you in...

i'd wait till it breaks .... or accidentally gets hit with a hammer
So the ring alarm system only has an internal siren..?
What good is that as an alarm?
maxamus00713/10/2019 01:08

So the ring alarm system only has an internal siren..?What good is that as …So the ring alarm system only has an internal siren..?What good is that as an alarm?

As far as I can see, there’s no external siren box. Maybe the thinking is it’s more effective to make a loud noise inside, and alert people via app / monitoring than a loud box , which I guess not many take notice of anyway .... but I’ve always wondered how potential intruders see external boxes as either a deterrent to try else where or a target there’s stuff worth taking that’s why I have alarmed my place ....
maxamus00713/10/2019 01:08

So the ring alarm system only has an internal siren..?What good is that as …So the ring alarm system only has an internal siren..?What good is that as an alarm?

Yes the ring cameras have internal sirens. They are pretty loud to be honest. My Ring Flood Light cam has a the best siren of all my ring cameras. When the Ring Security system launches there will be an external siren.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants