all psp gamers and users.. need advice

8 replies
Found 21st Jan 2009
hello all psp gameers and users and everyone else.
i need a bit of advice n help..
iv been downloading demo's from the psp store and it saves it to memory card where i can play the game from.
is there possibly a way where we can download proper full games for FREE instead of payin psp store £24.99 from, in the same format as these demos, put it on the memory card n play away.. instead of doin the other moddin rubish
cheers for help..

8 Comments

no way, you have to put in a homebrew software to be able to play backups.

Yes, I am sure Sony legally allow you download PSP games, instead of buying them.

Will take a look-see.

Original Poster

saayinla;4144543

no way, you have to put in a homebrew software to be able to play … no way, you have to put in a homebrew software to be able to play backups.

i know this is one way, but there must be a more better way then messin about wiv the console itself, i mean if we can download demos or proper games from psp store n play it off psp den there must be other way similar?

thesaint;4144559

Yes, I am sure Sony legally allow you download PSP games, instead of … Yes, I am sure Sony legally allow you download PSP games, instead of buying them. Will take a look-see.

:roll:

i will also have a look

Original Poster

lol.. good ppl..

red_one;4144618

i know this is one way, but there must be a more better way then messin … i know this is one way, but there must be a more better way then messin about wiv the console itself, i mean if we can download demos or proper games from psp store n play it off psp den there must be other way similar?

Not as simple as that.

If you plan on using 'downloads' you need to have custom firmware in order to make the files(on your memory stick) run on your PSP - as in the PSPs 'operating system' needs customizing.

3 words for you: Pandora+Battery

robtallica;4144755

Not as simple as that.If you plan on using 'downloads' you need to have … Not as simple as that.If you plan on using 'downloads' you need to have custom firmware in order to make the files(on your memory stick) run on your PSP - as in the PSPs 'operating system' needs customizing.3 words for you: Pandora+Battery

Any idea where can i get one of those batteries?? :whistling:

Fresitauk;4189386

Any idea where can i get one of those batteries?? :whistling:

Are you anywhere near ]Ipswich?

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63685
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21