Groups

10 Comments
None, you don’t need it
winzzz28/07/2020 17:47

None, you don’t need it

I cracked my note edges want to keep it for some time
m4028/07/2020 18:10

I cracked my note edges want to keep it for some time

Use a normal hydrogel screen protector. Tempered glass doesn’t last long.
Whitestone Dome glass was the ONLY one that worked. Kept it on my phone for 3 years until I gave it away. I wasted so much money trying various cheaper alternatives but you really do get what you pay for. My advise is getting the double pack as you're likely to mess up your first installation.
Prosamuraiman28/07/2020 20:15

Whitestone Dome glass was the ONLY one that worked. Kept it on my phone …Whitestone Dome glass was the ONLY one that worked. Kept it on my phone for 3 years until I gave it away. I wasted so much money trying various cheaper alternatives but you really do get what you pay for. My advise is getting the double pack as you're likely to mess up your first installation.

30 /35 quid for a screen protector
Hassan7728/07/2020 20:06

Use a normal hydrogel screen protector. Tempered glass doesn’t last long.

Does it have same protection and screen user experience as tempered glass

TPU, Hydrogel,liquid glass, PET, plastic are all same?
Any experience with others
m4028/07/2020 20:38

30 /35 quid for a screen protector

The note 9 was almost a grand when I bought it so it was a reasonable enough investment. I must have wasted about £25 on useless protectors!
Prosamuraiman28/07/2020 20:48

The note 9 was almost a grand when I bought it so it was a reasonable …The note 9 was almost a grand when I bought it so it was a reasonable enough investment. I must have wasted about £25 on useless protectors!

Fair enough
Bought this one from Amazon, first one came off the screen within the first month, they sent out a free replacement, which has been excellent for well over a year now.
I got one for my S8 from these people. It's perfect, and the fitting kit it came with made it almost impossible to mess it up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants