All stretch jeans should be burnt with fire, discuss.

Edited by:"MSK."Found 16th Nov 2017
I would like to put forward the argument that stretch jeans should not exist.

I am starting to wonder if they make stretch jeans, purely because you will have to buy a belt to go with them.

It's practically impossible to buy jeans with no stretch now and every year they get a little more stretchy.

It doesn't matter how small you buy them, or how freshly washed they are, the crotch will do it's best to work it's way down your thighs by lunchtime.

I'm tired of seeing these saggy bummed monstrosities on myself and other people.

When the elastaine wears out, which is in about a month, then you are forced to start looking for another pair. Is it also a way of making them more disposable?

Do manufacturers really think we are all so fragile that if we have to buy a pair of jeans in our actual size, rather than three sizes smaller with so much stretch they may as well be extortionatly priced leggings, that we won't buy my clothes anymore?

Or it it to make up for the fact they no longer accurately cut clothes to size anymore? I am sure this is contributing to the nightmare of online clothes shopping. Where you need to order 3 sizes at once to find the correct one.

I beg of you, please stop making stretch jeans. Especially stretch skinny jeans. They are truly awful.

Burn them with fire.

2829065.jpg
All I missing something, is there any reason they should exist?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

airfix21 m ago

If I tried stretch jeans I would be conscious of the big bump out front on …If I tried stretch jeans I would be conscious of the big bump out front on the left side (my left)

You got a hernia mate?

So I asked this lass down the pub - " How do you get into those jeans " ?

Well, she said , You can start by buying me a Bacardi and Coke .

32451013-RN2ci.jpg
68 Comments

So I asked this lass down the pub - " How do you get into those jeans " ?

Well, she said , You can start by buying me a Bacardi and Coke .

Yay Burn them with fire yay but make sure you gag them firstto stop the screaming.

32451013-RN2ci.jpg

Original Poster

rogparki17 m ago

So I asked this lass down the pub - " How do you get into those jeans " ? …So I asked this lass down the pub - " How do you get into those jeans " ? Well, she said , You can start by buying me a Bacardi and Coke .

Original Poster

Joey.Bloggsy13 m ago

Yay Burn them with fire yay but make sure you gag them firstto stop the …Yay Burn them with fire yay but make sure you gag them firstto stop the screaming.

I don't get it

Original Poster

deeky4 m ago

[Image]

Uhuhuuhhuh now you said crotch

If not with fire then what? A rather hot curry? Lava? Lasers? We need to be more creative.

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

If not with fire then what? A rather hot curry? Lava? Lasers? We need to …If not with fire then what? A rather hot curry? Lava? Lasers? We need to be more creative.

Having burnt many things with lasers, I can safely say they all result in fire.

Let's try the curry I expect biddy can recommend one!

Will the stretch jeans be burnt via your exit wounds while wearing them, or will you be applying the curry directly to them?
Edited by: "MSK." 16th Nov 2017

MSK.5 m ago

Having burnt many things with lasers, I can safely say they all result in …Having burnt many things with lasers, I can safely say they all result in fire.Let's try the curry I expect biddy can recommend one!Will the stretch jeans be burnt via your exit wounds while wearing them, or will you be applying the curry directly to them?

Yeah, I think the curry is the way to go. I feel we need to experiment here. Have a feeling a really strong curry could melt elastene in a number of ways.

MSK.25 m ago

I don't get it

People wearing stretch jeans will

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell12 m ago

Yeah, I think the curry is the way to go. I feel we need to experiment …Yeah, I think the curry is the way to go. I feel we need to experiment here. Have a feeling a really strong curry could melt elastene in a number of ways.

Burns and melts, but does not shrink from flame apparently. So it won't tighten those jeans back up

Original Poster

Joey.Bloggsy8 m ago

People wearing stretch jeans will

Touche

Hit the treadmill and do some squats and then you can wear them

I don't like the baggy top ones but i and a lot of people look great in tight jeans, sorry.

The usual, some people can carry them off others cant, and those that cant don't have honest friends who are willing to say you look a hound in them.
Saw a few in town today, lumps and bumps everywhere, which isn't to say the larger lady cant look fabulous just not in skinny jeans.

DKLS12 m ago

The usual, some people can carry them off others cant, and those that cant …The usual, some people can carry them off others cant, and those that cant don't have honest friends who are willing to say you look a hound in them. Saw a few in town today, lumps and bumps everywhere, which isn't to say the larger lady cant look fabulous just not in skinny jeans.

If I tried stretch jeans I would be conscious of the big bump out front on the left side (my left)

Wearing jeans without a belt looks unsightly the beltloops are there for a reason use em

airfix21 m ago

If I tried stretch jeans I would be conscious of the big bump out front on …If I tried stretch jeans I would be conscious of the big bump out front on the left side (my left)

You got a hernia mate?

Original Poster

catbeans1 h, 9 m ago

Hit the treadmill and do some squats and then you can wear them I …Hit the treadmill and do some squats and then you can wear them I don't like the baggy top ones but i and a lot of people look great in tight jeans, sorry.

We'll need proof of that if you're going to make that claim, you know where my inbox is I don't mind officiating if you're to shy to post pics in this thread.
Edited by: "MSK." 16th Nov 2017

Original Poster

Segata-Sanshiro11 m ago

Wearing jeans without a belt looks unsightly the beltloops are there for a …Wearing jeans without a belt looks unsightly the beltloops are there for a reason use em

Yes Nan

MSK.4 m ago

We'll need proof of that if you're going to make that claim, you know …We'll need proof of that if you're going to make that claim, you know where my inbox is I don't mind officiating if you're to sky to post pics in this thread.

deeky16 m ago

You got a hernia mate?

Not sure, but it's worse in the morning first thing?

airfix3 m ago

Original Poster

airfix9 m ago

Excuse me for not bowing to peer pressure
but never liked jeans full stop.
They might be hard wearing but they are a right pain to wash and even worse to dry
Almost impossible to ride a bike in.
and just not comfy.
Edited by: "Wongy110" 16th Nov 2017

Original Poster

Wongy11010 m ago

Excuse me for not bowing to peer pressurebut never liked jeans full …Excuse me for not bowing to peer pressurebut never liked jeans full stop.They might be hard wearing but they are a right pain to wash and even worse to dry Almost impossible to ride a bike in.and just not comfy.

Excuse me for not bowing to your peer pressure, by continuing to wear them

MSK.11 m ago

Excuse me for not bowing to your peer pressure, by continuing to wear them …Excuse me for not bowing to your peer pressure, by continuing to wear them

Well that is everybody happy then ?

What about people wearing 'strappy' dresses or flip flops and shorts in an English November ?

I once had a small hand in stretch jeans.

Wongy11036 m ago

Excuse me for not bowing to peer pressurebut never liked jeans full …Excuse me for not bowing to peer pressurebut never liked jeans full stop.They might be hard wearing but they are a right pain to wash and even worse to dry Almost impossible to ride a bike in.and just not comfy.

And you look so beautiful in a crinoline

MSK.1 h, 4 m ago

Yes Nan

Have we discounted braces ?

raptorcigs10 m ago

I once had a small hand in stretch jeans.

Not your own, obviously. Unless you were washing them

psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

And you look so beautiful in a crinoline

How did yo.....

I mean I might why not ?

Wongy1103 m ago

How did yo.....I mean I might why not ?

You could have a bicycle built into a crinoline no problems

Wongy1102 m ago

You may have got the wrong end of the stick …You may have got the wrong end of the stick PBHhttps://inews.co.uk/opinion/columnists/how-the-bicycle-set-women-free/[Image]

I'm thinking stretch jeans might be more comfortable.

MSK.3 h, 57 m ago

Having burnt many things with lasers, I can safely say they all result in …Having burnt many things with lasers, I can safely say they all result in fire.Let's try the curry I expect biddy can recommend one!Will the stretch jeans be burnt via your exit wounds while wearing them, or will you be applying the curry directly to them?

I’ll make a batch now. 5 carolina reaper chillies should be enough, in a vindaloo,to blow those things up.

Just to add. Men in skinny jeans...

32453241-N3QXn.jpg

airfix3 h, 14 m ago

Princess and the pea comes to mind for some reason.

i get the slim fit stretch onesin asda and theyre only £12, only thing is when you put straight fit on after wearing slim for so long they feel like flares!
Edited by: "themachman" 16th Nov 2017

Original Poster

Biddy21 h, 5 m ago

I’ll make a batch now. 5 carolina reaper chillies should be enough, in a v …I’ll make a batch now. 5 carolina reaper chillies should be enough, in a vindaloo,to blow those things up. Just to add. Men in skinny jeans...[Image]

I'll get the chipotilway at the ready :D. Jeez...

amazingly I'm not a fan either! Perhaps because of the stretch and sag. I don't know...

Original Poster

catbeans57 m ago

Princess and the pea comes to mind for some reason.

Ahem. AHEM?
Post a comment
@
    Text