Found 12th Nov 2009
whos chipping in with me?

share the disc aye?

:P

ebay auction number 150388507015

19 Comments

Original Poster Banned

:w00t::-D:w00t::-D:w00t:

me thinks someone has seen a gaping whole in the market, wouldn't touch till he has some pos feedback for it.

buy it, see if it works, then we can chip in and share it you'll make millions..! surely this isnt copy protected.. haha.. pirate a pirate i'd say..!! :pirate:

PLEASE NOTE I WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSABILITY TO ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR XBOX BY USING THIS SOFTWARE NOR ANY RETURNS ON SOFTWARE THAT HASNT UNBANNED YOUR XBOX, ITS SIMPLY POT LUCK WEATHER YOUR XBOX WILL ACEPT THE SOfTWARE

In other words - SCAM

"NAND data" no such thing...

I WILL PERSONALLY SHIP THE SOFTWARE TO YOUR DOOR

What?!?!

Original Poster Banned

Mallinersha;6874025

PLEASE NOTE I WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSABILITY TO ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR … PLEASE NOTE I WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSABILITY TO ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR XBOX BY USING THIS SOFTWARE NOR ANY RETURNS ON SOFTWARE THAT HASNT UNBANNED YOUR XBOX, ITS SIMPLY POT LUCK WEATHER YOUR XBOX WILL ACEPT THE SOfTWAREIn other words - SCAM

ya seen that

but covered by paypal id guess?

might buy it n claim paypal anyway

hncb0809;6874045

ya seen thatbut covered by paypal id guess?might buy it n claim paypal … ya seen thatbut covered by paypal id guess?might buy it n claim paypal anyway

yeah for selling you illegal software..!

Original Poster Banned

Inquisitor;6874038

"NAND data" no such thing...

there is nand?

hdizzle;6874040

What?!?!

lol what if they live in china is he/she guna go there?:w00t:

hncb0809;6874056

there is nand?

Not AND (i.e. NAND) gates/chipset. can be used to make any other logic gate using different combinations. however its hardware not software. its all 1's and 0's. you cant change hardware with software without any mechanical assistance (least i've never seen anything of the such).

n1ck09;6874084

Don't think … Don't think so:http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5158289/XBOX360_UNBAN_DVD_RF_TEAM-THXI

haha

Of course it doesnt [work]. Its a DVD video of Rick Astley and a one … Of course it doesnt [work]. Its a DVD video of Rick Astley and a one fingered salute. There will never be a fix for this. Don't get your hopes up. Go spend $150 on a new console and properly mod it. Gullable and naive are you. Google it.

Original Poster Banned

lol surely the guy cannie sell videos of astley for 20 bux

THIS IS NOT YOUR COMMON RIP OFF ON EBAY THAT SOMEONE WILL SEND YOU INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO DO IT

Oh No! This is an uncommon rip off on EBAY.

But it's still a rip off!

does it actually work then lol

Original Poster Banned

i downloaded the torrent thing

rick astley **** lol!

golemsmate;6874114

does it actually work then lol

I WILL PERSONALLY DELIVER IT TO YOUR DOOR
[IMG]utalk.att.com/t5/…nal?v=mpbl-1&px=-1[/IMG]

Daft thing is, he's actually sold 2 of them!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...1215
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284

See more discussions