Allan Williams passes away age 86

17 replies
Found 30th Dec 2016
Who you may ask? , well a lot of Beatles fans and residents of Liverpool will know him, he is known as "the man who gave the Beatles away" the ex Beatles manager in the very early years. I know him personally having dealt with him through Beatles conventions etc., he had dementia for a while, died today age 86.

Beatles' first manager and original Jacaranda owner

liverpoolecho.co.uk/new…312

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

what revelance is this to hot uk deals

Original Poster

iqr4uk

​his pubs going cheap

iqr4uk

^ What revelance is this sentence to the word relevance?

Original Poster

iqr4uk

​you need to move away from deals for a bit and you will find a lot more on this site including miscellaneous where nearly everything goes!

iqr4uk

You're new here, aren't you.....

May he rest in Peace

iqr4uk

guess you didn't know misc existed found this from all post on the main page. The site has many tabs always worth a look at the other one.
Edited by: "eslick" 30th Dec 2016

Rip in peace

benjammin316

Rip in peace

Rest in peace in peace.... Lol

For a minute I thought it was Andy Williams but he's already gone ...hasn't he?

At 86 he had a very good innings so not too much to be sad about.

Loved the Jacaranda but like most places they painted it grey,put a plant pot in the corner,put up the prices and call it a trendy bar!

Original Poster

seen as it's local news to some, finally Ken Dodd gets knighted at 89 didn't think he would ever get it after fiddling his taxes. surprised he accepted it tbh.

caverncity

seen as it's local news to some, finally Ken Dodd gets knighted at 89 … seen as it's local news to some, finally Ken Dodd gets knighted at 89 didn't think he would ever get it after fiddling his taxes. surprised he accepted it tbh.

Diddying?

caverncity

seen as it's local news to some, finally Ken Dodd gets knighted at 89 … seen as it's local news to some, finally Ken Dodd gets knighted at 89 didn't think he would ever get it after fiddling his taxes. surprised he accepted it tbh.

​I think you'll find there's far worse criminals and unscrupulous people than Ken Dodd who have received honours. It makes a complete mockery of the whole honours system, and just demeans the awards given to genuinely deserving people.

fanpages

​u got the jist what i was saying ...

iqr4uk

fanpages

iqr4uk

​u got the jist what i was saying ...

I am still struggling, but I trust you now know that the site does not just have one Forum (the one showing "Deals").
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions