1. Santander Deals
Groups

Alliance and Leicester eSaver Account - £20 QUIDCO

FROM QUIDCO:

The Alliance and Leicester eSaver account is a great online saving account. Benefits include: * Minimum balance £1, maximum £500,000. * Open online and manage via Internet Banking using any linked current account * No notice for withdrawals, however, no interest is paid on the whole balance in any month a withdrawal is made except for withdrawals made in July. * Interest earned daily and paid monthly, either back to the account or to the linked current account. * Minimum age 18. * Only one account per person

£20 QUIDCO for opening a savings account - no-brainer

18 Comments

Should be in misc. Thanks for posting though. I'll ask a mod to move it for you.

Not great to be honest, HBOS have great savings accounts with 10-12% interest. IMO

moved to misc

davidjohn;3001573

Not great to be honest, HBOS have great savings accounts with 10-12% … Not great to be honest, HBOS have great savings accounts with 10-12% interest. IMO

Different type of account, and this deal is to get £20, not neccesarily use as your account.

black gerbil1;3001579

moved to misc

Thanks!

Banned

davidjohn;3001573

Not great to be honest, HBOS have great savings accounts with 10-12% … Not great to be honest, HBOS have great savings accounts with 10-12% interest. IMO

yeah right! 12% interest lol :whistling:

maybe on the first £100.....................

csiman;3002179

yeah right! 12% interest lol :whistling:maybe on the first … yeah right! 12% interest lol :whistling:maybe on the first £100.....................

Probably a regular saver.

Banned

Benjimoron;3002237

Probably a regular saver.

thats what I meant. In any case, it has no bearing whatsoever on this deal :-D

What is more relevant however is that I opened one of these in Feb but quidco declined after 3 months as they said I wasn't regularly saving into it

07 Feb 2008 14:44:06Alliance & Leicester eSaver account0.000.00declinedn/a

Maybe the OP should amend the statement:-

£20 QUIDCO for opening a savings account - no-brainer

The best savings account I have seen is kaupthingedge.co.uk/

yep - kaupthing is the best interest rate without any limited period gimmicks - and their isle of man account pays even more if you're the tax dodging type...

duckmagicuk2;3002766

The best savings account I have seen is http://www.kaupthingedge.co.uk/

Is this bank part of the FSA bank compensation scheme?

fairy;3002984

Is this bank part of the FSA bank compensation scheme?

I've not looked but I doubt it.

yes they are - your first 35 grand is protected fully.

garethyoung;3003148

yes they are - your first 35 grand is protected fully.

out of interest where can you check who is and who isn't - is there a website?

davidjohn;3001573

Not great to be honest, [COLOR="Red"]HBOS[/COLOR] have great savings … Not great to be honest, [COLOR="Red"]HBOS[/COLOR] have great savings accounts with 10-12% interest. IMO

So who are they then?:w00t:

Banned

MANJ_007;3003321

So who are they then?:w00t:

Halifax Bank Of Scotland

soon to be taken over by lloyds tsb

csiman;3003340

Halifax Bank Of Scotland soon to be taken over by lloyds tsb

i know that!!! it was an unsucsessful attempt at being funny. Never mind, better luck next time. :?

Banned

A&L can not organise a p up in a brewery.

Complete joke :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1830
      2. Martin Lewis explains your Ryanair cancellation rights.45
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1445
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1316

See more discussions