Allied Carpets gone into administration.......

As title:
Link to BBC source in post 2.

18 Comments

Original Poster

Banned

yey

wow

Banned

trying .... hard ... to ... care.

(no disrespect to the OP)

thanks vibeone, worry for me as i work for them

Original Poster

intenso100;5776090

thanks, worry for me as i work for them

Sorry :-(

boydent999;5776098

Sorry :-(

knew something was going to happen, hope my store is saved, doubt it though

Original Poster

intenso100;5776105

knew something was going to happen, hope my store is saved, doubt it … knew something was going to happen, hope my store is saved, doubt it though

If you read the story, seems some parts of the company may be ok, as may some stores........

Banned

all stores are currently open which is sometimes a good sign.

it must be a pretty poor business plan to be reliant on the housing market though... do other people not need carpets?!

Good luck I hope your job is safe X

Don't you just love the way that the Chief Exec. buys back the best stores from the Administrator..?:roll:

Banned

I never understand how that is allowed to happen. This one in particular is a **** take.

Banned

vibeone;5776177

all stores are currently open which is sometimes a good sign.it must be a … all stores are currently open which is sometimes a good sign.it must be a pretty poor business plan to be reliant on the housing market though... do other people not need carpets?!

This made me chuckle somewhat.

intenso100;5776105

knew something was going to happen, hope my store is saved, doubt it … knew something was going to happen, hope my store is saved, doubt it though

all the best,hope it works out ok

boothy;5776563

all the best,hope it works out ok

cheers,
well my store isnt one of the 51 so far saved anyway

intenso100;5776105

hope everything works out intenso. i faced redundancy last year its a very worrying and scary time. hopefully this will be a blessing in disguise and you will move on to better things

I need new carpets

Over 850 job losses announced this morning.

I need new carpets - are there any bargains out there?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2158
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764007
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846089
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66

See more discussions