Expired

Allshop-online.co.uk

Found 22nd Sep 2014
I've found an LG 47LB650V LED TV for a very cheap price from allshop-online.co.uk but I'm a bit wary. Has anyone heard of this seller or can give positive / negative feedback?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Some info here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4977297

Looks like a non UK setup
Domain name:
allshop-online.co.uk

Registrant:
Tino Prazeres

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
C/ Pensamiento 27
Madrid
Spain
Edited by: "Likely2" 22nd Sep 2014
they seem to have quite a few good deals on that site and I was thinking of buying something from it as it is 400£ cheaper than Currys or John lewis on the projector I eyed
RedFire14

they seem to have quite a few good deals on that site and I was thinking … they seem to have quite a few good deals on that site and I was thinking of buying something from it as it is 400£ cheaper than Currys or John lewis on the projector I eyed

Based on comments above and the principle of "if it's too good to be true then it probably isn't true" I decided to avoid this place.
SFJnet

Based on comments above and the principle of "if it's too good to be true … Based on comments above and the principle of "if it's too good to be true then it probably isn't true" I decided to avoid this place.

Has anyone ordered and made a good experience ever with them? because people are more prone to go online to complain rather than go online to praise....
SFJnet

Based on comments above and the principle of "if it's too good to be true … Based on comments above and the principle of "if it's too good to be true then it probably isn't true" I decided to avoid this place.

good move! they are a badly run outfit, when everything is ok it is obviously fine, as soon as you have a problem, they do not want to know and do not answer the phone or emails, lucky escape for you!
Very lucky escape I currently dealing with this joke of an outfit , having to perform a chargeback
I'm actually quite worried now...ordered with them a few days ago, usually i Look at reviews. However it was a bit of impulse buy after look for a long time at different websites after looking at reviews today though I am very scared that I will have the same experience..i heard people to get there items so it can't be a scam site just badly organised right?
Although the customer service has not been great I have used them in the past OK, good's being received in good condition but somewhat slower than I originally anticipated. I should point out though that invoices are currently issued by Allshop Spain - the invoice is converted from Euro's and include's Spain's equivalent to VAT. As it is, the invoices are not suitable for UK buyer's to reclaim VAT if applicable. Goods are also being shipped from overseas so you should assume they may not be identical to UK products - wrong power cable or similar issues.

I did speak to customer services agent (Who is Eastern European and either based in London or in a remote location) who said they are very busy in this early period of the business and they hope to recruit more staff as they expand to deal with the number of enquirys.

I have tried to use this firm to purchase an item for my PC. At the time of ordering the web site said they had 7 of these items in stock.

I phoned the customer support line to check the stock levels prior to buying the item and was told

"Yes we have 5 items now in stock and will be restocking the parts on the 9th February 2015".

So using their online pay safe system, MULTISAFEPAY which turned out to be a dutch firm who dont really seem to understand dutch or english the fee for the item was paid. Nearly £100 inclusive of postage and packing to be sent via UPS. Since that time the item I received a receipt for has been removed from their web site and they refuse to refund my money with a regularly sent email stating:

"We inform that we will start the procedure for a full refund, please remember that this includes a detailed study of the causes that led to this action.

This process can take a maximum of 30 days to be completed.
Thank you for your comprehension.

The transfer is made by the same method of payment.
You will receive an email to confirm the refund transfer.

Any questions you can contact our financial department thru this Email.

My best Regards,"

This firm as it turns out has an english address supposedly that is an empty office. The phone number for the helpline is transferred to a different area code than the one advertised.

I have been in touch with MULTISAFEPAY who have yet to get back to me and also my Bank and raised a complaint with them about the firms lack of delivery or refund.

My own personal opinion is that this company is a total scam and never had the item in stock in the first place, I'm currently tracing MULTISAFEPAY system to see if they too are part of this elaborate online scam.

Buyer beware, do not use this company ALLSHOP-ONLINE for any purchase what so ever and if you have then get your bank to issue a new bank card to you immediately to prevent them using the card details collected.

MULTISAFEPAYS details are below, even they look dodgy,

Domain Name: MULTISAFEPAY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 334322677_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2015-02-05T07:02:15Z
Creation Date: 2006-02-03T19:44:56Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-02-03T19:44:56Z
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: Email Masking Image@tucows.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Reseller: Net Ground B.V.
Reseller: Email Masking Image@netground.nl
Reseller: +31-15-2742770
Reseller: netground.nl
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: O. Geurs
Registrant Organization: MultiSafepay B.V.
Registrant Street: Kraanspoor 39
Registrant City: AMSTERDAM
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 1033 SC
Registrant Country: NL
Registrant Phone: +31.208500500
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Email Masking Image@multisafepay.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: O. Geurs
Admin Organization: MultiSafepay B.V.
Admin Street: Kraanspoor 39
Admin City: AMSTERDAM
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: 1033 SC
Admin Country: NL
Admin Phone: +31.208500500
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: Email Masking Image@multisafepay.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Technical Support
Tech Organization: Net Ground B.V.
Tech Street: Laan van Ambacht 4
Tech City: NOOTDORP
Tech State/Province: ZH
Tech Postal Code: 2631RJ
Tech Country: NL
Tech Phone: +31.152742770
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +31.152742789
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: Email Masking Image@netground.nl
Name Server: NS1.ION-AS.EU
Name Server: NS3.ION-AS.NL
Name Server: NS2.ION-AS.NET
Name Server: NS4.ION-AS.EU
DNSSEC: Unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2015-02-05T07:02:15Z <<<

Registration Service Provider:
Net Ground B.V., Email Masking Image@netground.nl
+31-15-2742770
+31-15-2742789 (fax)
netground.nl
Net Ground may be contacted for DNS/Nameserver changes and general
domain support questions. Free URL/IP forwarding and control is
included with all our domains. WHOIS privacy for EUR 10,- a year. High
volume clients receive discounts.

Information Updated: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 09:37:04 UTC

Post a comment