Groups

Ally Afghan Soldier Kills 3 Brits !!!!

see link in first post -

why would our guys want to patrol the street after this second attack by our supposed allies??

This soldier has appently gone renegade and turned his RPG onto a british patrol he was with and fired it at them killing 3 outright and injuring 2 more... So SO wrong!

So glad i left when i did ! ! !

30 Comments

What a **** rag of a "newspaper".

Banned

That's the problem with unwinnable wars. You don't tend to get many 'good news' stories.

Every loss of life in this awful conflict is tragic.

But the use of the term renegade in these reports seems to me to be trying to cover up the truth that the strategy of training, giving weapons and working alongside Afghans is one full of danger.

Of course if you are organising an armed resistance to an occupation you are going to attempt to infiltrate and cause not only deaths, but a massive dent in any good will and cooperation between the occupying forces and the Afghan population by exactly this tactic. We have seen it in many conflict like this throughout history.

The only solution in my view is to bring the troops home now.

Bring our boyz safely back home & let the neo-cons in the U.S. fight their own wars. Afghanistan (as u've probably no doubt heard a million times) has never been conquered & this is an unwinnable war!

Well, we need the full story before anything is said.

Who is this Afghan? Any family members killed by the army? Or it might just be an undercover Taliban fighter etc.

An eye for an eye.

Original Poster

Wotwot123

Well, we need the full story before anything is said.Who is this Afghan? … Well, we need the full story before anything is said.Who is this Afghan? Any family members killed by the army? Or it might just be an undercover Taliban fighter etc.

pretty much the same that happened last november when one of them opened fire and killed 6 brits...

Banned

DarkKnight

Horses for courses.

What's that supposed to mean?

Wotwot123

Well, we need the full story before anything is said.Who is this Afghan? … Well, we need the full story before anything is said.Who is this Afghan? Any family members killed by the army? Or it might just be an undercover Taliban fighter etc.

I did actually look at other sources for the story, but we all know what the first casualty of war is...

DarkKnight

An eye for an eye.

That your belief ? 4 real. What if some more religious nutters decide OK Let's fly a plane into something tall in Dubai.

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry

What's that supposed to mean?

as DK said above - eye for an eye / tit for tat ....

Banned

arcangel111

as DK said above - eye for an eye / tit for tat ....

He actually changed it after I quoted him.

He really doesn't have any clue what he means.

Banned

DarkKnight

An eye for an eye.

That's the Israeli's philosophy. I didn't think you agreed with it?

Original Poster

yeah i saw he changed it.
    and does anyone really know ?? lol

Banned

The problem is that people like Boothy don't care about the soldiers and their families.

boothy

A simple solution would be to level the entire country to the … A simple solution would be to level the entire country to the ground,anyone left after could be sent to Haiti to help with the rebuilding.UK troops home,Taliban dead,a bit of collateral damage civilian wise but hey ho thats life.Better than them coming over here with the tins of beans in tiebacks of lorries.

Boothy's solution = Genocide

Now where have I heard that Final Solution before........

Admin

Keep it civil please guys- deleting some comments

Liam Fox talking now. News24

dontasciime

That your belief ? 4 real. What if some more religious nutters decide OK … That your belief ? 4 real. What if some more religious nutters decide OK Let's fly a plane into something tall in Dubai.

What i mean is, the troops have killed over a million innocent civillians in Iraq and Afghanistan. So a few british troops getting retribution is small potatoes.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but there is no justification in what the troops/governments are doing.

guv

Well it has been used by non-hebrew people too. But i don't really care where it was first said, as it's just a figure of speech

Banned

DarkKnight

What i mean is, the troops have killed over a million innocent civillians … What i mean is, the troops have killed over a million innocent civillians in Iraq and Afghanistan. So a few british troops getting retribution is small potatoes. Two wrongs don't make a right, but there is no justification in what the troops/governments are doing.Well it has been used by non-hebrew people too. But i don't really care where it was first said, as it's just a figure of speech

Hmmm. I forgot. You're somebody who thinks the US blew up the twin towers so they could invade an uncivilised country without any provocation.

guv

Hmmm. I forgot. You're somebody who thinks the US blew up the twin towers … Hmmm. I forgot. You're somebody who thinks the US blew up the twin towers so they could invade an uncivilised country without any provocation.

What has that got to do with their comment?

For your information, the estimated death toll is over 1.2 million in Iraq, and even when you take the civilian deaths caused by civil war or Al Queda it still tops the million mark.

But, they are Iraqi's right? Sand people, no one cares about them, not at all.

I'll tell you something, if a foreign army came into my Country and attacked and killed my family, I'd be the first one grabbing a gun or a suicide vest to get revenge.

dontasciime

That your belief ? 4 real. What if some more religious nutters decide OK … That your belief ? 4 real. What if some more religious nutters decide OK Let's fly a plane into something tall in Dubai.

guv

Ooh I see. So the Taliban are really just nice people.

oops

Banned

Wotwot123

What has that got to do with their comment?For your information, the … What has that got to do with their comment?For your information, the estimated death toll is over 1.2 million in Iraq, and even when you take the civilian deaths caused by civil war or Al Queda it still tops the million mark.But, they are Iraqi's right? Sand people, no one cares about them, not at all.

In English please. You appear to be posting rather too emotionally, using racist terms and making little sense.

BTW, my comment has 100% to do with his replies in this thread.

PS Afghans don't live in Iraq.

HTH

Sorry... Just caught your non emototional edit

"I'll tell you something, if a foreign army came into my Country and attacked and killed my family, I'd be the first one grabbing a gun or a suicide vest to get revenge."

i may be wrong, but I'm guessing the mention of the suicide vest probably gives away your religious beliefs. Its a shame if thats the case.

guv

In English please. You appear to be posting rather too emotionally, using … In English please. You appear to be posting rather too emotionally, using racist terms and making little sense.BTW, my comment has 100% to do with his replies in this thread.PS Afghans don't live in Iraq.HTH

Emotion, I don't actually have any emotion anymore, but that's a different story.

I'm giving you estimated facts which you laughed at in the other person's post, I never mentioned Afghans, and if I was being racist then I guess your the kind of person that wants Baa Baa Black Sheep banned?

Just sometimes, people who have the guts to go against their own Country in discussions have my full respect, just because you come from x Country doesn't mean you have to defend them when they are being attacked in discussion etc.

Banned

Wotwot123

Emotion, I don't actually have any emotion anymore, but that's a … Emotion, I don't actually have any emotion anymore, but that's a different story.I'm giving you estimated facts which you laughed at in the other person's post, I never mentioned Afghans, and if I was being racist then I guess your the kind of person that wants Baa Baa Black Sheep banned?

Wow...... Have you just visited "confused.com"

Estimates are not facts.
    I haven't laughed at anyones post.
    Calling natives of the middle east "sand people" is indeed racist.
    You never spoke about Afghans, (despite it being the subject of this thread.)
    Suggesting I'd want baa baa black sheep banned is a ridiculous and unfounded personal attack.
    Suggesting you'd want to wear a suicide vest is a definite sign of emotion... and very unstable at that.

Let me know if I've missed anything.

guv

Wow...... Have you just visited "confused.com"Estimates are not facts.I … Wow...... Have you just visited "confused.com"Estimates are not facts.I haven't laughed at anyones post.Calling natives of the middle east "sand people" is indeed racist.You never spoke about Afghans, (despite it being the subject of this thread.)Suggesting I'd want baa baa black sheep banned is a ridiculous and unfounded personal attack.Suggesting you'd want to wear a suicide vest is a definite sign of emotion... and very unstable at that.Let me know if I've missed anything.

You sir, just failed on every single bullet point you stated on me.

If you didn't know already, half my family are from the Middle East, it was a sarcastic remark to the mass civilian killings, everyone crying over 300 soldiers in Afghanistan yet forget about the million civilians killed in an illegal war for money.

If you want, go and look into the estimated figures, they are calculated by Experts to predict how many people are killed in wars, the official figure i.e. body count is about 100,000 I think, but when you bomb a whole Country at the start of the war, they are pretty much obliterated, buried or forgotten about.

Let me ask you something, imagine a bunch of Iranians coming over to the UK, they kill your family but you survive, all your friends are killed, you have no house or money, you wouldn't want revenge?

Please, just shut up.

Oh, a personal attack? Fine, you're the kind of person that is offended by a bum on TV before 9pm.

Original Poster

calm down dear, it's only a thread....

people are allowed their own opinion, and the freedom to express ones opinion is what makes this country great.

Banned

Wotwot123

Emotion, I don't actually have any emotion anymore, but that's a … Emotion, I don't actually have any emotion anymore, but that's a different story.

Oh the irony!

With Americas foreign policy as it is, it comes as no surprise, We dont stand a chance there, never have and never will.

Time to bring our guys back home instead of brining em back in bags.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891718
      2. Sad news about Barcelona24107
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764162
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?26119

See more discussions