Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)

Supermod 58
Found 21st Aug 2017
2769649.jpg
Click HERE for the full information and game page (with links)

Some quick info:

Flamedeer can also be caught on the app (please make sure you're running the latest versions).

Posting deals/discussion concerning Flamedeer (and variations) will NOT increase your chance of winning or voting like crazy across the site. Just use HotUKDeals as you usually would

How to Play

From 21st Aug 5pm until 28th Aug 5pm Flamedeer can be found roaming the entire site, randomly popping up throughout the day and night.

Don't just limit your hunt to HUKD itself though, you'll find a bounty of tips and clues on our social media sites so make sure you stay ahead of the hunt by following us on:

Once you find a Flamedeer, click it to catch it. Caught deer will be automatically added to your collectors handbook. All deer are only valuable in packs of 3. The white Flamedeer is quite common, so expect to encounter many. The silver deer are more rare while the golden Flamedeer is your ticket to win!

Prizes

3 x New Nintendo 2DS XL - Hawaiian Flamedeer
3 x Fujifilm Finepix Waterproof - Diver Flamedeer
3 x £50 Netflix Giftcards - Lifeguard Flamedeer
3 x £30 Amazon Giftcards - Surfer Flamedeer

2769649.jpg

Trading

The most savvy hunters can also trade Flamedeer with other members and complete their collections by working together. https://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/discussions/surprise-the-hukd-summer-flamedeer-hunt-2017-official-thread-trading-allowed-2769945 (big thanks to https://www.hotukdeals.com/tag/profile/Eden0032 for this.

T&Cs

1. Please don't sign up multiple accounts to play, anyone caught cheating or flamebaiting will lose their collection. Use of scripts will not increase your chance of winning, there's no way to trick the system but good luck trying.. you'll be disqualified for it. Only one player per household allowed.
2. Prize winners will be contacted within 7 days of the close of contest via private message/registered email address and prizes will be sent out within 60 days of your response.
3. The competition opens on 17:00 GMT, August 21, 2017 and closes on 16:59 GMT, August 28, 2017.
4. You must be a HUKD member in order to collect Flamedeer and win a prize. HUKD registration is free and no purchase is necessary.
5. The prizes are: 3 x New Nintendo 2DS XL, 3 x Fujifilm Finepix Waterproof, 3 x £50 Netflix Giftcards, 3 x £30 Amazon Giftcards. Prizes may be substituted for a prize of equal value; no cash substitution is possible.
6. Winners will be announced on hotukdeals.com after the close of competition.
7. Participants must be UK residents.
8. Prizes may not be exactly as pictured.
9. Rules subject to change without notice.

2769649.jpg

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

But i've not recovered from the Christmas Flamedeers.

Original Poster Supermod

miles1362 h, 32 m ago

Wow just won a night out and a bunk up with Magicjay, can I swop it for a …Wow just won a night out and a bunk up with Magicjay, can I swop it for a night with Andy Wedge please?

Entirely up to you but be warned...he makes his breakfast scrambled egg in the microwave

Original Poster Supermod

What a lovely surprise, eh!?

psychobitchfromhell29 m ago

Just caught my first. I had such plans for this week too. That's out the …Just caught my first. I had such plans for this week too. That's out the window

I'm wanting to change mine now

Maybe I'll make use of the free ancestry weekend if the weathers miser....usual.
58 Comments

1st
CANT F... WAIIIIIIT

Come out you little f..ers ;-)
Edited by: "Jikyo" 21st Aug 2017

Edited by: "jai47" 21st Aug 2017

Here we go again.....

Original Poster Supermod

Yes it's back!!!!

Just caught my first. I had such plans for this week too. That's out the window

31744153-Dt70h.jpg

psychobitchfromhell29 m ago

Just caught my first. I had such plans for this week too. That's out the …Just caught my first. I had such plans for this week too. That's out the window

I'm wanting to change mine now

Maybe I'll make use of the free ancestry weekend if the weathers miser....usual.

But i've not recovered from the Christmas Flamedeers.

Oh 🦌

This again?
Note to self, I'm not falling for this again. Wasting my time...............oh look a flamedeer

Yes!!! Caught my first one

Ah dammit

Is there anyway to opt out of this? I've not opted in but I'm still seeing the bloody annoying things...

Flodd44 s ago

Is there anyway to opt out of this? I've not opted in but I'm still seeing …Is there anyway to opt out of this? I've not opted in but I'm still seeing the bloody annoying things...

Yes, you can opt out at https://www.hotukdeals.com/flamedeer-game (if you scroll down there is an option to opt out).

Eden003215 m ago

Yes, you can opt out at https://www.hotukdeals.com/flamedeer-game (if you …Yes, you can opt out at https://www.hotukdeals.com/flamedeer-game (if you scroll down there is an option to opt out).

Perfect. Thank you.

I won a £2 Argos voucher last year

Just got a silver flamedeer woohoo

I don't understand!

Ok, anyone got a gold they could swap with me please?

(I just wanted to be the first, lol.
Edited by: "ublewit" 21st Aug 2017

Original Poster Supermod

Rebecca.Knowd2 m ago

I don't understand!

Just use the site as you normally would If you see a flamedeer pop up (on site or the app) just click to claim it. Then check your collection. You need 3 of a set to win that prize.

3 times today Ive clicked on "get deal" only to come back and find a flamedeer, and 3 times Ive not been fast enough. Oh well, I did get a couple of decent deals so cant complain

Uh-ohhh!!!

ScubaFlamedeer love the comp Awesome Surfer Flamedeer too

Missed a flamedeer and had none since so I have a grand total of NOTHING!!!

fern3714 m ago

Missed a flamedeer and had none since so I have a grand total of …Missed a flamedeer and had none since so I have a grand total of NOTHING!!!

Got four fern
but I missed one as well 31747787-sQkSy.jpg

magicjay19868 h, 38 m ago

In august management must really be worried. Maybe listen to users rather than give sweeteners might be better

magicjay19869 h, 21 m ago

Just use the site as you normally would If you see a flamedeer pop up …Just use the site as you normally would If you see a flamedeer pop up (on site or the app) just click to claim it. Then check your collection. You need 3 of a set to win that prize.

Wow just won a night out and a bunk up with Magicjay, can I swop it for a night with Andy Wedge please?

Original Poster Supermod

miles1362 h, 32 m ago

Wow just won a night out and a bunk up with Magicjay, can I swop it for a …Wow just won a night out and a bunk up with Magicjay, can I swop it for a night with Andy Wedge please?

Entirely up to you but be warned...he makes his breakfast scrambled egg in the microwave

I keep getting flamedeer i click the red botton ther not added stil the same

Oh no, not again!

I was randomly scrolling through some random page, clicked on a link and just as I did so, a flamedeer popped up but the page had already gone to the next page! So I've missed the flamedeer and when I navigated back to the previous page it was already gone

Ive had a few of those flame deer popup too very annoying pop blocker don't seem to be working

Great. I'm supposed to be revising for an exam then this happens! :P

KKHKISHZKH13 m ago

Great. I'm supposed to be revising for an exam then this happens! :P

stick to your exams forget flame-deer nonsense a pass mark is worth more a "Nintendo 2DS" your future is more important

imagine failing an exam and having to tell folk it's cos you went chasing Flame-deer

Original Poster Supermod

rog1 h, 1 m ago

Ive had a few of those flame deer popup too very annoying pop blocker …Ive had a few of those flame deer popup too very annoying pop blocker don't seem to be working

It can be disabled from the main game page. If you change your mind you can just switch it back on.

magicjay198613 h, 37 m ago

Entirely up to you but be warned...he makes his breakfast scrambled egg in …Entirely up to you but be warned...he makes his breakfast scrambled egg in the microwave

Oooo I do that too see we are ment to be for each other
Edited by: "miles136" 22nd Aug 2017

Hoping someone can help, I just had a Silver surfer flame deer pop up, however no Silver in my collection, instead it is showing 2 white ones, anyone else experience similar?

Original Poster Supermod

Bingohomer6 m ago

Hoping someone can help, I just had a Silver surfer flame deer pop up, …Hoping someone can help, I just had a Silver surfer flame deer pop up, however no Silver in my collection, instead it is showing 2 white ones, anyone else experience similar?

Did you click on it and it was definitely confirmed for your collection?

Yes, the pop up came up at the bottom, clicked on that and raised up to show silver surfer and confirmed, went to collection and now showing two whites

I have 4 White Surfers but nothing else, would anyone like one in trade for ANYTHING ELSE?

Original Poster Supermod

Bingohomer18 m ago

Yes, the pop up came up at the bottom, clicked on that and raised up to …Yes, the pop up came up at the bottom, clicked on that and raised up to show silver surfer and confirmed, went to collection and now showing two whites

We've no record of that unfortunately. On your next catch, can you just grab a quick screenshot for us? We'll also then take some further information from you on it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants